Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    So uh... yuubari's first kai ni is actually stronger than Atlanta?
    Loaded her up with 3 maxed ducky guns + SK+SG radar and two bofors... jeez almost 100% shotdown rate, dafuq... I still need to feed her some AA fodder.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    So, what's the recommended Yuubari remodel to keep?

Death from above!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    @Danielosama

For now the special variant for the ability to use midget sub I guess. Unless her max stats really is shit making her worse than Yura then I would say the base k2 version, yet another unless the ASW version has something other than OASW built in given the small ASW difference between the 2.

- - - Updated - - -

FINALLY!

This is definitely the biggest in this update for me. An option to unequip modernization fodders in one button!

I would say the next QoL would be the ability to select multiple ships to be bucketed or integrated resupply and sortie for both sorties and expeditions, since I doubt they would ever implement automatic repeating of selected expedition given the nature of F2P games.

Last edited by ofi123; 01-14-2020 at 12:01 PM.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)

stat comparison

The sexiest bridge ever made.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    @211303 There isn't much difference apart from speed then.

Death from above!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    @Danielosama

After looking at the max stats I would say Yuubari k2 special is the recommended one unless you don't care for opening torp CL. For speed unless there's special innate fast routing, just hold punch Yuubari and give her a turbine should make her a fast ship.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    @Danielosama yeah, she could barely touch night cap with the best equipment and TCI, but opening torp would be between ABKM and Yura.

Would wait for the test for AA form first though before I commit my mole. Who knows, maybe she would be 5 slot Atlanta in the base k2 form.

IGN
    Danielosan
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    214 Post(s)
    @ofi123 Agreed, I have enough ASW ships as it is, and Atlanta is a thing too (although wait and see how good her AACI is).

Death from above!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2749 Post(s)
    @211303

Thank goodness melon k2s and k2d is the same level requirement. Almost thought I had to stick my first melon to k2d since I always stick the first copy to the variant with the highest level requirement.

Though do you have any idea what special characteristic the k2d have other than built in OASW since k2 should be able to OASW with 2 ASW gear, unless the 2 non-ASW variants are locked out of OASW totally.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5665 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by ofi123 View Post
    @211303

Thank goodness melon k2s and k2d is the same level requirement. Almost thought I had to stick my first melon to k2d since I always stick the first copy to the variant with the highest level requirement.

Though do you have any idea what special characteristic the k2d have other than built in OASW since k2 should be able to OASW with 2 ASW gear, unless the 2 non-ASW variants are locked out of OASW totally.
    They didn't mention, so wait for test perhaps.