Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    @211303

I see, so case and point: don't bother with basic Kai Ni or ASW. Double checked gun fit again, and yep she does have a -3 AA and -3 FP -5 Eva from hard mode Atlanta gun.

The 99.5% prop shot down is what KC3 displays, also, she's can solo run 5-2 air node fairly well with about 20-30 before she'd need repairs. (Don't blame me, I've been trying to find a way to get non-crockett launcher ships leech easy xp)

- - - Updated - - -
    @Kuropo

Nope, she can't equip 8cm gun in exp slot.

Last edited by Makikaki; 01-15-2020 at 09:19 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    199 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by 211303 View Post
    @Kuropo Pretty much, although you do not need that many to fulfill the requirement. Just 2 HA gun and AA radar or HA+mg+AA radar is enough.

And again, better stat doesn't affect AACI in any way. If the equipment triggers the same AACI, the quality of the AACI remains unchanged no matter how you change the stat.
    I know AA stat doesn't affect AACI, but the point was to setup Yuubari the best as possible for AA protection. After all, AA stat does increase overall fleet AA.
    Anyway, quite disappointing to see her regular Kai Ni doesn't have a special type of AACI. That would make her regular form more useful and perhaps worth the consideration.

My event guides: Summer 2016 / Fall 2016
    Stream is currently offline: http://www.twitch.tv/kuronia
    Hello to you!
    [+] Spoiler

Hello!

Rep
    Mentioned
    2760 Post(s)
    Not related to this update, but talking about AACI, Atlanta AACI modifier for 2 guns is better than 3 guns. Do I use a secondary to prevent the 3 gun AACI or there's no issue with the 3 guns AACI modifier overwriting the 2 guns modifier?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5666 Post(s)
    @ofi123 What is this 3 gun AACI you are talking about? There isn't an AACI of Atlanta that requires three guns. If you have the API number it will be easier to identify. Atlanta can trigger these unique AACI:

API_39: GFCS gun+vanilla gun (+10, x1.7)
    API_40: GFCS gun or vanilla gun+vanilla gun+GFCS radar (+10, x1.7)
    API_41: GFCS gun or vanilla gun+vanilla gun (+9, x1.65)

On top of these she can also trigger the generic AACI of API_5 or API_8 depending on loadout.

Priority wise, Atlanta, like Fletcher class, has this unique mechanics that allow for separate roll of different AACI. If the top priority fails to trigger, the next in line will roll, until either something triggered or all possible AACI fails to trigger. In terms of priority, it would be 39>40>41>generic. As you can see, the better the AACI is, the higher the priority it is. The weaker AACI will only trigger after the better ones failed, so there should be no worry of overwriting on both Atlanta class and Fletcher class.

In general, GFCS gun+vanilla gun+GFCS radar will be her best loadout for AA only.

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2760 Post(s)
    @211303

KC3 is showing me 39 for GFCS gun+vanilla gun and both 39 and 41 for GFCS gun + 2x vanilla gun. But I only see 8 for vanilla gun + small US radar (both GFCS and SG).

I was wondering which should I retain GFCS gun + 2x vanilla gun since I had no idea if the weaker one will overwrite the stronger one, which you answered.
    So I guess I'll have to hope the 8 is just KC3 not being updated and use GFCS gun+vanilla gun+GFCS radar. Though does SG or SK+SG have the same effect or only GFCS is able to do API_40?

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5666 Post(s)
    @ofi123 only GFCS I think

Rep
    Mentioned
    124 Post(s)
    @ofi123

Use GFSC gun+vanilla gun+ducky gun for API 39.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5666 Post(s)
    @Makikaki the three gun build would actually be less ideal than the 2 gun+GFCS build because she won't be able to trigger API_40 that way. Instead of having +10>+10>+9>+5, you build would only have +10>+9>+5, which lowers the coverage of your strong AACI.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2760 Post(s)
    While going through 6-3, I realized it is possible to have 5 opening torps. I guess getting to the boss node now shouldn't be an issue now.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5666 Post(s)

It's been found that vanilla houston gun has no or very little night acc for CA btw.