Bookmark ThreadResults 1 to 1 of 1
Thread: Lottery Section Rules
06-09-2015, 04:22 AM #1
Lottery Section Rules
In addition to the site wide rules, the following applies to the lottery section.
General Section Rules:
- This section is for lottery help and requests only. That means no idle chatter. Posts of thanks will be tolerated.
Rules & Guidelines for Requesters:
- Please make only one thread.
- Also please make a new thread for a new request. Don't piggyback.
- Be patient and wait for a helper to come along. You can bump your thread once per lottery announcement if no one has come along to help you yet. Excessive bumping will just be deleted.
- Be patient and realise we may not always get in.
- Don't ask for help if you're going to attempt the lottery yourself. Only one person can be logged into an account at a time and someone logging in kicks the other person out. This makes it hard for you or the helpers to get through the lottery.
- After we've gotten you into the game, change your password.
- When contacted by a helper, provide them the following details in a PM.
- Your DMM login (ie the email you used to register)
- Your DMM password
- Your desired username (if you haven't linked your DMM account to Kancolle yet)
Rules & Guidelines for Helpers:
- Please don't take more requests that you can manage in one day.
- If someone has already claimed a request, please don't post.
Information on the current lottery can be found HERE