Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The 18th Oct Maint has ended. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Spare Account Giveaway Thread

@minhlaclun If your friend is at a different location, then I suggest him to sign up for one because of security reasons. However, if your friend is right next to you at your house, then just PM me using yours. Do not make a thread about it if it's only spare account he's after. Only make one if he want his own account in.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need help with the lottery? Make a thread over here!
    Twitter l Steam l osu! / Lottery records: 755 accounts.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) minhlaclun's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@KinomiCandy : got it, I will tell him to sign up a new one. I'm sorry for any trouble caused by this. I hope you can help him out with his own problem. Thanks a lot.
    P/S: did you just remove another thread related to my case? My friend just told me that he created another thread using my account so I had to rush and checked but I didnt see anything 😥

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I hate for this to be my first post but, I've been trying to get into Kancolle for over a month with little luck. Most of it is due to timing and work, but if anyone has a spare account I'd be grateful. Trying to get into it is so frustrating.

Thanks.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@minhlaclun Yes, I did. We shouldn't make a thread about spare account in the first place, lol.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Need help with the lottery? Make a thread over here!
    Twitter l Steam l osu! / Lottery records: 755 accounts.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1064 Post(s)

I have spare accounts. The only issue would be the difference in region causing the need for me to login into the email accounts to give you the links. But please do PM me if you want spare accounts :)

just make sure you are online for the next 1~3 hours after you send me the pm so we can get it done and over with instead of fapping about aye?

All you lovely girls, please stop tugging at my heartstrings please...
    19th March - Wedding Anniversary with Fusou :: 18th May - Wedding Anniversary with Yuu :: 31st August - Wedding Anniversary with Ro
    Summer 2015 Event All Hard Clear - 31st August 2015

mapleogeek

Quote Originally Posted by Leyana View Post
    I've got 4 spare accounts to give away this time.

Two given away, two left.

All accounts gone.
    Hello I was wondering if you still have accounts available.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I have an account to give away. Its actually my only account but I would like to give it away. It's level is in the 90s I believe. Despite playing for so long since January 16, 2015, I felt I haven't been advancing in the story much. I hope the next person will be able to push it further than I can. Since I got my account here from Enterprise, I thought it would be appropriate to give my account to another new beginner on this same website.

PM me or leave message (with quote) if interested.

Edit 1: Does different regions cause problems? I'm in Canada and I've been using the SoftEther VPN Client for Japan proxy.

Edit 2: Given away.

Cheers,

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Leyana uhm... can i have :D uhm... I really want to play KanColle but so many things i didnt know so I just started... If im the one you chose to give an account... Thanks you very very much :D ...

Rep
    Mentioned
    121 Post(s)

I got 1 free account for spare, i dont remeber but its around lev 25-35, i dont log for a while. PM me if you need and feel free to do anything with that account, need change it to your email.

Wishlist: Yamato • Mikuma
    I always hate you, Ta-class! Since 05/10/2014

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

If anyone's got any spare accounts, I would appreciate one.
    ty