Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered CommissarPraetor's Avatar
    8 Post(s)

Christopher Lee Passes Away

It was recently reported that the great Sir Cristopher Lee has sadly passed away at the age of 93. According to reports he passed away a few days ago but it was only now a spokesperson announced this. A great loss indeed but he lived a long fulfilling life. From serving for Queen and Country in the RAF during World War II to being a Sith Lord, a Wizard and Dracula he will be remembered. Some might also remember him for providing his voice for Diz in Kingdom Hearts. Also a huge fan of the Heavy Metal Genre and did a concept album about his great ancestor Charlemagne(yes THAT Charlemagne). He was pretty much also a Cool Old Guy.

So rest in peace Sir Lee you will be missed. Now I got the urge to rewatch some of his old flicks.

Actor Christopher Lee dies at 93 - CNN.com

"I am an Imperial commissar. I will enflame the weak, support the wavering, guide the lost. I will be all things to all men who need me. But I will also punish without hesitation the incompetent, the cowardly, and the treasonous." --Ibram Gaunt

223 Post(s)

Re: Christopher Lee Passes Away

rip sir Lee

Saiki Bay Docks
    10 Post(s)

Re: Christopher Lee Passes Away

Rest in peace, Christopher Lee. We will never forget you.

>actually posted about it
    >on GCT b4
    >nobody saw it i presume

Steam Profile | 3DS FC: 5172-0663-3415