Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

[Tool] KanColle Experience Calculator

I've made an experience calculator patterned after the one on previous versions of KCV.

Same as the mentioned KCV plugin, this calculator computes how many runs/nodes you need to run before reaching a certain level

This also needs the .NET Framework 4.5 installed on your unit. Otherwise, the tool may not work properly.

Link: Download here

How to use:
    - Input how much experience (this must be a positive number) you need before leveling up on the "Exp to level up" box. This amount is usually indicated by

For KCV:

For KC3 Kai (that number below the ship level):

- Then, choose your current level, target level, etc, and the calculator will do the rest.

Also, I'm not planning to connect this to both KCV and KC3 Kai because those tools already have developers working on them.

Kaigun Shousa (海軍少佐) mumei-chan's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [Tool] KanColle Experience Calculator

Didn't work for me, but maybe I don't have that .NET Framework 4.5 installed or something like that.
    Still, I think a browser version would be more comfortable and especially accessible to people.

But anyways, nice job! :-)

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

@mumei-chan
    I do have the HTML version but I do not know how to put it online.
    I do have an executable converted from that HTML code

You may download that here
    although since I used a free version of HTMLcompiler, there may be random notifications
    that the executable was made by an unregistered version of HTMLcompiler

Kaigun Shousa (海軍少佐) mumei-chan's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Pythe Thanks for the new file, that one works well for me :-)

About HTML code, I guess you could just register at some random free webhoster (like byethost) and upload it there? Not the best solution, but a simple one, I think?

Btw, just wanted to mention, for both executables, my virus scanner (avast) did a scan before the program started and this usually doesn't happen for other programs (like KCV for example). So I guess the file could need some security stuff/certificates/whatever added to it so that it is considered safe by scanners? I have no idea on how to do this, I just wanted to mention it. Maybe you know how to do this.

Anyways, thanks for the program. Looks like it'll come in handy for me in future :-)

Rep
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)

fixed several bugs.
    updated link at first post.