Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 55 FirstFirst 123451353 ... LastLast

Thread: Metal Waltz

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Metal Waltz

Never mind, found out that milk tank regenerates over time. Also found out where the silver coins are used too. Unlocked a bunch of stuff after clearing World 1.

Logged in and got a message that I was defeated in PVP by a lvl 25 dude. I'm level 7, no biggee. Just lost a bunch of medals. Got only 82 left. Dunno how they pick the pvp roster though... is it by rank?

- - - Updated - - -

Only a couple of 1 rarity girls can talk. I guess 2 rarity and up could also talk. They also have a rank up/mod system here.

And oh.. she looks a bit like Biskmarck... mini Bismarck lol

Sig by Fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    05/09/2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

@Kyo-Luigi I'll translate at least general functions as much as I can later when I get back from work. After playing a bit, it gets a bit easier...i think.

To answer Egbert's question for other people, silver has two uses as far as I can see:
    1) upgrading buildings. Buildings can be upgraded once you reach a certain level or after another building has been upgraded to another level.
    2) modernizations. Modernizations cost silver. It should also be noted rather than for increasing individual stats, this game's modernization instead gives exp points. Also, you get food items to feed your girls which give a lot of exp so that you dont have to feed them your other tanks.

Kaigun Taisa (海軍大佐) taiayanamieyre's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hi all, so far I only cleared 3 out of 4 area's , I like the comments so far on this game , yeah I noticed the Girls X Panzer bit, put a smile on my face, and the boobies on some of those tank-girls? you cannot break the law of physics!
    Overall so far I like the way this game is, what do any one think of the game mechanics- combat wise and the enemies you are facing? are they good or bad? .

- - - Updated - - -

Just been on Facebook and I think this needs to be put on here?

鋼鐵華爾 茲 feeling nice
    11 mins · Edited ·

各位指揠®Ã¥Â®ËœÃ¥â‚¬â€˜Ã¤Â¸â€¹Ã¥Â Ë†Ã¥Â¥Â½Ã¥â€“”!ä »Å*天是「é ‹¼éµè¯çˆ¾è Œ²ã€ä¸åˆªæ ª”封測前à §Å¡â€žÃ¦Å“â‚¬Ã¥Â¾Å’Ã¤Â¸â‚ ¬Ã¥Â¤Â©Ã¥â€¢Â¦Ã¯Â¼Ë†Ã¥Â¤Â §Ã§Â¬â€˜Ã¤Â¸â€°Ã¨ÂÂ²Ã¯Â¼ ‰ï¼Œä½ä¼Å*çœ Ÿçš„很期å¾ …的想知頁“「鋼鐵à £â‚¬ÂÃ¨Æ’Â½Ã§ÂµÂ¦Ã¥Ââ€ž 位帶ä¾â€*怊½Ã¦Â¨Â£Ã¥Å“°é«”é©⠀”喔~希抓›æ˜¯éžå¸¸é Å¾Ã¥Â¸Â¸Ã¦â€žâ€°Ã¥Â¿Â«Ã© –‹å¿ƒçš„∩ ︿∩。
    「這裡è¦ æ³¨æ„å˜ã₠¬Â
    ï¼Å*佐ä¼Å*剆ºÃ¥â€°â€ºÃ¥Â·Â²Ã§Â¶â€œÃ§â „¢Â¼Ã¥Â®Å’äºâ€*截æ Â*¢åˆ°æ™šé–“ 7點參與〠½Ã©Â*ç´„å°ˆå± ¬Ã§Â¦Â®Ã¥Å’…』栻動的虆寶碼喔ï¼ ’無法私ä ¡çš„指揮å ®ËœÃ¤Â½ÂÃ¤Â¼Å*可䠥留言的 ¤Â¹Å¸Ã¦Å“‰ç•™è¨ ‚¬Ã¦ÂÂÃ©â€*’äºâ€*à –”,請揠供給佐伊郵箱稍後 ¦Å“Æ’Ã¥â€*ç™¼çµ æ‚¨ã€‚
    ï¼Å*另外佐 ä¼Å*提éâ€*’夠§Ã¥Â®Â¶Ã£â‚¬Å½Ã©Â*ç´⠀žÃ¥Â°Ë†Ã¥Â±Â¬Ã§Â¦Â®Ã¥Å’â €¦Ã£â‚¬ÂÃ§Å¡â€žÃ¦Â´Â»Ã¥â €¹â€¢Ã¦Ë†ÂªÃ¦Â*¢æ—¥à ¦Å“Ÿæ˜¯æ˜Žå¤©å –”,沒朆°Ã©Â*˜å–çš„æŒ ‡æ®å®˜é€Ÿé⠂¬Å¸Ã¤Â¾â€*打卡 啦~
    Good afternoon fellow commanders Oh!
    Today is "Waltz of steel": don't delete the beta before the end of the day (laugh three times), Zoe, really looking forward to want to know "iron and steel" can bring to you and how you experience Oh hope is a very, very happy ^ _ ^.
    "Myself to note here" * Zoe had been sent out as of 7 shows participation "booking exclusive gift package" activity of the virtual treasure code: Oh, can't direct message Commander Zoe I can mail a message reminding Oh, please give Zoe a mailbox will be sent to you at a later time. * Zoe to remind you "reserved exclusive gift" activity due date is tomorrow Oh, not receiving the Commander quickly punch ~

- - - Updated - - -

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)

Thanks alot, been to scared to do anything other than fight and heal the tanks I have.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

The sounds a bit weird. Sometimes the enemies would cry when they die. Sometimes the girls would yell when they attack. All the girls have voices since they give a shout (rarely happens) when they attack.

Silver can also be used when you switch to your upgraded shells.

As for the girls it seems that they only drop once on each map. When you get them they disappear from the drop list. So it's hard to get spares. Same with items.

I'm kinda confused about the combat, they have this red and blue line that determines who attacks first during the opening strike(?) and then they'll fire their turrets. After that there'd be some special attack (the one where shells would come out of 'em), then shelling stage with some cut ins, special attack again, last shelling stage.

What type of tanks are there?

Sig by Fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    05/09/2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@egbert So far I saw an M3 LEE/Grant, Char B1, Sherman, German half-tracks vehicles .

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

Okay, I've translated some of the menus. And by translate, I mean I wrote what I thought they were. I don't now moon runes, so it's not a true translation

Main Menu
    [+] Spoiler

Sortie Type Select
    [+] Spoiler

Buildings
    [+] Spoiler

Roster
    [+] Spoiler

Shops
    [+] Spoiler

Battle Preperation
    [+] Spoiler

BONUS: Abyssal Tank Girls!
    [+] Spoiler

Hope this helped someone. This is my first time doing this, so sorry if some of the labels are unreadable/don't make sense.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@manacycler Ace star in doing this love the name Abyssal tanks, a big hearty thank you from me.
    must have taken you a lot of time to translate all of that?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)

@taiayanamieyre Not really. Like I said, they're not actual translations, it's all experience from playing the game. Also, feel free to use those on the first post for anyone who visits the thread.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@manacycler thank you for roughly translating the menu.
    --
    By the way does anyone know what the tank classes/types are? I only know heavy tanks and light tanks. (Tried google translating, it's saying weird stuff)

--

Got defeated by another player in pvp again. Lost some medals only got 36 medals left. I don't even know with this game.. they should at least give us a grace period where we couldn't be attacked. Wth game.

Sig by Fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    05/09/2015