Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)

Red badge promote, recommend girl?

Hi guys,

Do you have any recommend which girls worth being promoted with the red badge?

Here is the list for my current chosen ones

Rose and ExRose for tank
    ExSiegrit of course for dmg
    ExArmonica , high dmg multi-target, abnormal status, and first strike
    HalloweenArmonica , single target dmg
    ExNona, resurrection x3
    Irie , single target dmg
    Ito and her other clones, I love her/them. Wear them different rings, use in everyday quests

Any girls worth promoted in your opinion?

Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    My current ones are:

I always calculate who is best in their element for raids, when I 5th promo, because of the raid rings.
    Ex Rose - good for bird raid only, kinda regret promoting her, because she has no ring available.
    Ex Siegrid - best fire element damage dealer (and best damage dealer in the game too) - I highly recommend investing everything in her.
    Ex Nona - most broken character in the game. She is a cleric though, so 5th promo isn't that important. Still, she is the most op one, soo ;p
    Uniform Ann-Marie - I tailored my earth ring for mage and she is the best earth mage by far. No regrets.
    Sion - I hesitated between her and Ex Sibylle, but I don't regret my choice. I reached 580k+ crit damage on the light bird with boosts and anti-air relics.
    Ryza - I crafted my 2nd light raid ring for a mage and it was between her and Illya. She was the obvious better choice and works pretty well atm.
    Onsen Sarah-Moon - I calculated she'd deal very nice wind damage with mage tailored wind raid ring.
    Siegrid - same, but patk based wind raid ring (in the future).
    The next one I am considering is New Year Luciel. She would be very strong fire mage, for a future mage fire ring.
    I have no idea about any water employees to promote, and earth/light patk-ers.
    My current 2nd dark ring I gave to Sytry, but I don't think I will promote her soon and she is the best dark element mage.

Still, I am taking my time - I keep 4 employees to level so I have 1 free spot in the main party and won't promote a next one before Sion is maxed.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    Ryza is interesting as well since she does the most light Matk. but I don't have her awakening so I leave her be for the time being

Rep
    Mentioned
    752 Post(s)
    Earth, Uniform Ann-Marie is one of the strongest Magicians. Her multiplier is quite a bit higher than any other 3-target. There's not a lot of good earth options otherwise, though another may show up when they bring the 2nd ring in.
    She's very strong in this current raid if you're aiming to clear, but terrible for part breaking because her damage is too strong across 3 targets.
    Kicca comes to mind because she's a strong single target, but otherwise, you're looking at Maisie or something.

Water, Esle is very strong. Fits perfectly against the fire dragon since you want to part break a bit better. Setsuna is quite good too as a non-limited character. Otherwise, the best options are all Swimsuits, but again a new character may appear for the 2nd ring.
    Hisame is also a strong single target which is good vs dragon, but not always necessary.

Wind, Onsen Sarah-Moon is very strong. Siegrid EP3 is one of the best ones because Warriors are just great. Libuse is a very good Archer as well because she does decent area of effect while also doing pretty strong single target. EX Armonica is obvious.

Fire, aside from EX Siegrid, Bridal Monique is fairly good multiplier-wise, but the Fighter trait is kind of bad for damage compared to Warrior, Ronin, Magician, and Soldier even. Christmas Cinzia is good in this regard despite being a Soldier. Both versions of Yan are nice too. The costume Luciels are very good too, but good luck awakening them.

Light, Ryza and Ilya are the best Magicians if you can awaken them. Valentine Eir and Christmas Verg are super strong because they're Warriors.
    Rose EP3 is surprisingly good damage despite the awful Fighter trait, and she ignores debilitating statuses while tanking. Eliel is one of the strongest single targets, but you need to build higher DEF for her.
    Regular Cinzia is actually very strong too, and can end up stronger than Rose while buffing herself and someone behind her, but she doesn't surehit to tank, which isn't always necessary anyway.
    Christmas Neutz is even stronger in every way though.
    Asena seems promising as a Rogue too.

Dark, Halloween Armonica has one of the best single targets, though DEF scaling on the highest levels of bosses might make her hit too low. You probably won't experience much of this unless you're gunning for top 100 or something, but you can always slot PDEF down effects.
    EX Sibylle I feel is marginally better than Sion. Warrior traits are just better than the Ronin's. Otherwise, Sion is slightly better than Halloween Levie, and about equal to Verg. Neutz in theory seems pretty strong too because of her high total multiplier.
    For Magicians, Sytry seems to be the best option. It's kind of specific to play Pajama Saga to avoid her sleep ruining the next turn. EX Luciel is pretty meh.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    13 Post(s)
    not a p2p player, hard to max the EX unit,
    i was just lucky with all these events, except with the last EX Ques, didnt manage to get a single one.
    overall i only managed to Max EX Siegried but the rest of EX unit only managed to awaken them once and thrice max...i drool when i see Hidetsugu's red unit..

Rep
    Mentioned
    94 Post(s)
    It takes time to collect the awakening books. but that's the only choice.