Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Cant reach the site with big red button

Hi everyone !

First of all excuse my english I am french ^^

So, my problem is that I can't reach the site with the big red button explained on the wikia and himeuta register guides. I registered to the english DMM site, I did empty the cache, my hour stuff is set at +9:00 but I still cant find the site with that damn big red button. I heard that this "site" was in fact the DMM site when you click on KanColle but when I click on "Online Games" on the english DMM it says "aera error"

My friend who's already playing advised me to register in to the non-english site but when I click on the original site, or when I delete the /en/ in the english site adress, it always come back. Also, it's said that it works with the english DMM, so I don't know what to do with this.

Thanks for the help, I don't know if I forgot about stuff so ask me about it

PS : Seems like there will be a lottery in 3 days, I want to participate *-*

IGN
    Toriton (RIP) Einuma (Current)
    Server
    Paramushir (RIP) Lingga (Current)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)

Re: Cant reach the site with big red button

Use Region Cookies and make sure you change the language into japanese.
    Then go to this site

Akashi's Current Level : 133 (RIP) 132 (Now)
    Youtube Channel | MyFleetGirls RIP Toriton | MyFleetGirls Hello Einuma

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Setting your computer time to JST only helps you with getting your account at first (either through the lottery or the current open server); it won't influence whether or not you can make it to the Online Game page.

As @Sir Toriton suggested, you need to set your region cookie, return to the DMM home page, choose 日本語 as your language (at the top of the webpage) and then refresh. At that point you will be able to access Online Game.

Also, there is no lottery three days from now -- that Tweet is talking about the next maintenance instead. :P It's actually much better news than that; you can join the game whenever you want right now because there is an open server that can be joined at any time. You simply need to take care of this and access the Kancolle game page first! Leave your computer set to JST for that, as all reports have confirmed this appears to be necessary for the servers to accept you without an error message.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Thank you really much for your help guys :D I did the cookie trick and I was immediately able to play, I'm sooo happy <3 Thanks a lot again, and I hope for you to recover fast Hatsushimo ! Oh God I can see the gates of heaven *-*

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Katyusha View Post
    Thank you really much for your help guys :D I did the cookie trick and I was immediately able to play, I'm sooo happy <3 Thanks a lot again, and I hope for you to recover fast Hatsushimo ! Oh God I can see the gates of heaven *-*
    Excellent, I'm glad you got everything working. Feel free to PM me if you need any other help.

Oh, and thank you very much -- I am recovering faster than expected indeed. :)

Closing this thread now because the issue has been resolved.