Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Nyanimefreak's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Pressing the Big Red Button does nothing

Hello to all,

I followed the steps on the wiki on how to register and play the game, but once I had gotten to the step where I just need to press the Big Red Button, nothing happens, I did the cookie command console thing, changed my timezone, and cleared my browser cache. Is there a reason the button is not be working for me? I'm using Google chrome and I've already created the profile, but pressing the Red Button doesn't do anything.

I heard there was a new server and that there were still spots open so I wanted to finally attempt to play this game, after months of following pages and other kancolle related things I felt this was a great chance to get into the game, but that Button for some reason doesn't want to cooperate...

Thank You!

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Pressing the Big Red Button does nothing

If the big red button isn't redirecting you to a new page, it's not working because of something other than connection issues. Do you happen to have Noscript or some other script blocker enabled that's disabling the link?

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For a quick fix, just switch browsers and try it again. Region cookie procedure is the same; open the new browser's console and paste it in a second time. You'll be able to play the game normally in Chrome afterwards since you only need to hit that red button once.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) Nyanimefreak's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Hatsushimo @Ravien I wonder why i didn't try to use Firefox last night, guess cuz it was late.. Thank you for the help! Wonder why i was so dumb... the game is working now and i got into the new server ( /^-^)/ just gotta put that Japanese i learned to use, Thank y'all again for the assistance and sorry if i wasted your time since the fix was literally just another browser...not sure why the thought didn't cross my mind last night.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by Nyanimefreak View Post
    @Hatsushimo @Ravien I wonder why i didn't try to use Firefox last night, guess cuz it was late.. Thank you for the help! Wonder why i was so dumb... the game is working now and i got into the new server ( /^-^)/ just gotta put that Japanese i learned to use, Thank y'all again for the assistance and sorry if i wasted your time since the fix was literally just another browser...not sure why the thought didn't cross my mind last night.
    No worries at all. We all have those moments. :p Welcome to the world of Kantai Collection; have fun and take good care of your ships!

Closing this thread as the issue has been resolved.