Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 31 of 41 FirstFirst ... 212930313233 ... LastLast

Thread: Girls Frontline

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    I got this chart from some vets, shows maximum possible resource gain per resource type for logistics. I do not have any involvement in any form of math or data crunching, just translation.

Last edited by Houten; 01-11-2017 at 06:32 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    0-2 is always a must for the high rate of both craft tickets and parts; both of which you can never have too much of. Also a lot of manpower.
    4-1 if you want equip tickets.
    0-1 if you want instant repairs and crafts.

From this guide: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1...-LJUrV2l9LcpE/

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by WtfCakes; 01-11-2017 at 07:10 AM.
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Large Update Incoming: Winter War
    Typed this up as I read them, feel free to correct any mistake and add anything I might have missed.

January 13th 10:00 - 14:00 Shanghai Time

This will require a client update from the website.

1. Chapter 7 will be open. (Regular and Emergency)
    - Special AR squad farming event will be open from 13th after maintenance to the 25th.

- Upon completion with a S rank on certain map there will be a small chance for members of the AR squad to drop.
    - 7-5 : M4 SOPMOD II
    - 7-1e: M16A1
    - 7-2e: ST AR-15
    - 7-3e: M4A1

2. EXP X1.5 Event, starting from the 16th to the 22nd earn 1.5x exp for your T-Doll and Commander.

3. Large Scale Construction released, unlocking LSC requires 30 gold medal earned from S rank missions. This is where you build Shotguns

4. Shotgun class introduced they have high armor, low evasion, AOE attack, and a chance to knockback on hit. They buff MG.

5. Data for Winter War event loaded into the game, will be released at latter half of January.

6. New Equipment: Body Armor, Silencer, Hollow-Point Rounds, 00 Buckshot, and Shotgun Slugs will be in the game. (They seem to not mention the Belt-Fed Ammo Pack for MG)

7. New Equipment calibration system, use calibration points to maximize your equipment's potential.
    - Calibration: Uses calibration points to increase base stats of the equipment. Chanced based and can be canceled if you don't like the result.
    - Equipment Improvement: Like T-Doll enhancement, uses spare gear to improve the multiplier bonus to a particular gear.

8. New Simulation: Defense Mode, endure endless wave of enemy and earn calibration points.

9. Kalina (Default Secretary Girl) Affection system implemented.

10. Leader board (this is a surprise)

11. New Guns: Pistol: PSM, BrenTen, USP Compact, PSM is Map 7 exclusive, Bren and USP is from construction.
    SMG: RO635
    Shotgun: KSG, M590, M37. Type 97, KS-23, RMB-93, M500. Type 97 is achievement exclusive for now please don't scrap her

12. New Daily, Weekly, Story mission added

13. Re-worked Handgun skill: Dummy Link to increase effectiveness of buffs

14. MG now buff Shotguns

15. Redesigned skill system: Skills can now be activated by hand with cooldowns or an atuo-skill can be activated for less demanding fights.

16. Lots of re-balancing, and adjustment to skills and buffs to many T-Dolls, some T-Dolls have complete different skills. (ie. AR Squad now properly buff SMG and have massive coverage)

17. Simplified the map layout of EXP simulations

18. Changed display of enemy combat effectiveness in mission map

19. All 2nd wave CV will be implemented

20. Some sort of social system. Sounds like sharing your team comp and get 30gem every week.

21. Compensation after maintenance: usual 500 of each resource.

Here is the ultimate goal for the moment on LSC: Kel-Tec KSG

Last edited by Houten; 01-11-2017 at 11:56 AM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by DESUstroke View Post
    Hi everyone. I'm new to this forum but playing that game for a while. Don't know where to find server status or something like that so went for registration here. Is game servers down right now or is it me having connection issues?
    MP5 is up at the moment. Servers had some problems tho - there is another pack of materials in the mail.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Can you get those checkpoint reward box again for the defense mode? Or is it only reward for the first time?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Houten View Post
    Can you get those checkpoint reward box again for the defense mode? Or is it only reward for the first time?
    They are one time only.

Tried out the event maps and got to the night boss stage without much of a trouble. Holy crap, either I miss something crucial about clearing it or the difficulty is way too high for me. The only way I've found inside the turret grid is a 6k one in the lower right of the map. But it takes about 10 battles + there are enemy groups inside the perimeter. Any advice?

Oh and, is it me or SMG's take more hits in the night compared to the daytime?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Think all enemy troops had their hit% buffed. Sorry can't help with stage 2 haven't advanced much since I was trying to farm for Super SASS. I think some of the vets are having good success with 3hg 2rf build, said its good pretty much till 3-3

Last edited by Houten; 01-26-2017 at 11:58 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Completed 3-4, got my medal now I need a vacation... OH WAIT.... extra map unlocked.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    @Houten

NUUUUUUU! Meh, I'm stuck at 2-4, being a newbie sucks for events >> Anyways, do extra maps have something interesting for rewards?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @ Lockstep, yes and no.... its a Horde Mode on a very large map, Boss from stage 1 to 4 makes a showing and endlessly spawn mobs to attack your base. You gain points by killing stuff, but loose a bit when you repair and retreat. Once you update your point your mission ends, and is recorded onto a leader board, top 50% get a AK skin, and I think top 5-10%? gets AK exclusive gear which 56-1 can also use.

Lord of War AK heheh, I don't have the resource or patience to fight it out with the true vets.

Last edited by Houten; 01-28-2017 at 09:40 PM.