Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Yura K2 patch maintenance has ended. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 39 of 41 FirstFirst ... 293738394041 LastLast

Thread: Girls Frontline

Rep
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    @dandan550 3HG 2RF is the most stable for EXP simulation, or 2HG 2RF 1MG. Ultimately you do need a bit of damage for it, but it's easy to carry low level girls through it later.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4523 Post(s)
    @Raven2k5 Join the club. Nothing we know besides 'soon'.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hi guys! Started the game just yesterday.
    Is there anyone playing on Bilibili server? I'm a bit confused on the ID verification part.
    Do we need to verify our ID on the BiliBili server if we select a country outside of Taiwan/China?

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by terminexia View Post
    Hi guys! Started the game just yesterday.
    Is there anyone playing on Bilibili server? I'm a bit confused on the ID verification part.
    Do we need to verify our ID on the BiliBili server if we select a country outside of Taiwan/China?
    I selected australia, but I still had to verify my ID? but if you follow the bottom of the guide at: http://en.gfwiki.com/wiki/Guide:Registration,
    you'll be a-okay!

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    396 Post(s)
    @Leyana Hmm ok. Oh well i much rather wait a bit more than starting on one of the old Servers and miss out on older Events and play catch up the entire time.

The Evolution

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2861 Post(s)
    Just reminder that the crossover event is coming soon.

Hopefully everyone is prepared.

@Jifaru just one team to do all the fighting is ok yes? My 404 Squad is at good level already (Lv70+) but maybe I might tweek it to had a RF or MG in it

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 115]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    @dandan550 You need a pretty high level team to do it solo. The big problem is how hard the dragoons hit, and the only real solution to that is just getting more damage. The benefit of a high level RF/HG squad is that it takes 0 damage fighting every pack except the dragoons because RFs are able to take out enemy jaegers before they get any shots off.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2861 Post(s)
    @Jifaru ah right. No one else to do the tanking then. I already had a level 70+ Springfield, Wa2000 and M14 for this. Not sure the right HGs, but perhaps I might pick the one with an Eva and Acc debuff to help my squad.

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Rep
    Mentioned
    405 Post(s)
    @dandan550 The bread and butter setup would be something like Mk23 and Calico in the front (or Welrod), with Five-seveN in the back supporting WA2K and your choice of other RF to be carried. You can also drop Mk23 for MG5/PK, which will help clear out dragoons without really compromising your ability to take out jaegers.

The other setup if you don't have 5-7 is something like PPK up front (she has very good evasion too) with Mk23, and Grizzly in the back.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2861 Post(s)
    Hmmm I only had PPK and Grizzly to back me up. So I might had to compo something right out of that

Shiratsuyu-Girls: