Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 41 of 42 FirstFirst ... 3139404142 LastLast

Thread: Girls Frontline

Newly Registered
    IGN
    Akai Kaze
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Hiiii,

I'm new here
    I played Girl Frontline since 3 months, I started my 1st Event 2 days ago, i'm at the Last Map, E-4 but it's really hard to clear this Map.

Any tips for clearing E-4 ?
    Any tips for leveling my Girls ?

(Is there any Discord for Girl Frontline ?)

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)
    @dandan550 Mhm. You can get 2 of the envelope things per day from E-4 boss, but I've mostly just been doing the 3/3/2 runs of the first three maps because they're much quicker.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    @Jifaru yeah that is what I'm doing.

the 3 maps will earn me 8 envelops so, by 8-10 days I might had enough of those to roll for her.

And lastly, I figure that if we roll 99x times we'll get Noel for free.

Lord Paramount of the High Gardens. [Flower Knights pomf'ed: 161]
    Flower Knight Girl ID: 221329971 (DMM)
    Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)

Well, I might just focus on getting the dupe now.

Shiratsuyu-Girls:
    Shiratsuyu, Shigure, Murasame, Yuudachi, Harusame, Samidare, Umikaze, Yamakaze, Kawakaze, Suzukaze

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Do you guys have any recommended AR to use? Now i'm having decent amout of 5* AR like ART-556, HK416, Type 95, G41... but don't know which one is the best to grind since my core is very limited :(

Last edited by WazzUp; 06-26-2017 at 09:35 AM.

IGN
    Trickster
    Server
    Palau Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3128 Post(s)
    @WazzUp All of them are impressive, ART-556's skill boost her RoF and Firepower. HK-416's skill is good against boss and her stats are ok as well. G41 and Type 95 can sync well with SMGs as well as having good stats. I can't say which is the best, but I must say as long you pair them well with a SMG it will be fine

Shiratsuyu-Girls:

Rep
    Mentioned
    417 Post(s)

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Excuse me if someone else had this problem solved, but I couldn't find an answer for this one. I registered on DS servers, and after two days of playing, the game logged me out with a message as shown on pic1, but when I tried to log in again, I got an error as in pic2. Any tips on actually logging in? I think I'm missing something.
    oxyreZofy8I.jpg
    m3m9Y035zbc.jpg

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello, somewhat new player I got some questions that needs answered.

I saw a video on youtube of M16A1 tanking with armor but I thought armor plates are only able to be equipped on SG? I also saw some other video even a twitch stream that someone was using the M16A1 tank setup and having RF shooting without ammo on the team how is that possible?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JKw4jKfEkko This is the video in question. Supposedly you put on Type 3 Ballistic Plate on M16A1 and it becomes a tank but the eng wiki shows only SG can equip it.

Lieutenant
    Rep
    Mentioned
    16 Post(s)
    @Inquiz If I'm not mistaken, it's probably telling you that your account needs to be verified to match up with the new legal requirements. There's a guide how to take care of it here: http://en.gfwiki.com/wiki/Guide:Registration
    @Aria28 Apparently there are some units who can bypass those class restrictions, so for the purposes of equipping Armor M16A1 is considered as a SG. Her Exclusive Equip is also an Orange-rarity Armor I believe, but I don't have it myself. I think a number of pages back people were talking about another unit who could equip both Nightvision (normally restricted to HGs, SMGs, and ARs) while also being able to equip AP Rounds (normally restricted to RFs and MGs).