Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 17 of 17 FirstFirst ... 7151617
    IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8290 Post(s)
    @Observer 39 I love more development on Yuubari's nerdy otaku persona. Seeing her fangirl is great.

And now I can't help but picture Eldridge as like a baby koala constantly clinging onto mom.

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (9/12)

IGN
    Gidemo
    Server
    Buin Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2284 Post(s)
    @Emerald Acid While I was formulating ideas for how to introduce Eld, the one that stuck was the old "girl in a box" trope, which of course Yuubari would pick up on. Certainly helps she's more robotic/doll-like in nature to really drive the reference further.

Just from looking at her dialogue, she seems at the very least fond of consistent skinship and attention. Going to be fun fleshing that out further, especially in regards to interactions with the other girls.

"Courage is our greatest weapon."
    Enlistment: A Story from the Observer (Part Twenty-eight Complete!)
    Twitch | Status: Offline

Rep
    Mentioned
    427 Post(s)
    Nice new chapter ! These news ships would change things I guess, I m looking for reading more !

http://i35.servimg.com/u/f35/11/63/99/79/wi3nav11.png
    Thanks to @Neskape for this signature !
    Many thanks to @Fuda ! Regulars GCT are wonderful !

IGN
    Emerald Acid
    Server
    Rabaul Naval Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8290 Post(s)
    There are going to be many shocks in the future of whoever she gets attached to.

I always pull my weight. I just happen to be made of helium.
    ~
    Ryuujou & Iku Anniversary 9/28/15 | Uranami Anniversary 3/1/17 | Fubuki Anniversary 4/24/17 | Akebono Anniversary 7/1/17 | Shimakaze Anniversary 5/4/16~
    Admiral Anniversary: 5/25 | I wrote a thing. Updated! (9/12)