Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) tsunderejyanai's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [Guide] Kantai Collection video tutorials for new players

Just like the poster before me, I want to say thank you.
    I just started yesterday and your guides have been a great help for getting adjust to the game
    I only watched a couple videos so far but, will continue watching the rest!

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

nice tutorial thanks!

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

as a new player i wanna thank you for this tut. so useful

quick question: how do i repair ships once they have been damaged from a battle? i killed a ship thinking it was a repair button :(

[spoiler=rest in pepperoni][/spoiler]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Putin To Repair your damaged ship First step is click on the Docks option,

Then You will see this, click on one of the empty docks and you will see a list of your damaged ship (The ship which have the worst damage will be placed on the top)

Click the name of the ship you want to repair then click on the option then Next thing you do is to wait until your ship finished its repair

Attached Images Attached Images

XM X1 Crossbone Gundam X1 "F97" Kai Kai "Skull Heart"

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Getting Kai Destroyers

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Hello! First, thank you for the tutorial videos. Been watching them since yesterday.

I was lucky enough to make the Lottery this morning, so did the first two tutorials to make sure that my new login "counted" lol.

But - I ran into an issue with the second tutorial on Organizing your fleet. I have not been able to add the ship I made! I see the list and click the ship (the one without the little marker that I assume means 'already in fleet') - but the button to add it to the fleet remains greyed out. I suspect that it is because the ship I made is identical to the one I started with. So I guess my question is, am I going to have to make another ship in the hopes of getting a different one so that I can continue the in-game tutorials?

Thanks!

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

For anyone reading my post above in the future, I discovered the answer.

Apparently, since in Tutorial #1 I (randomly) crafted the same ship as the ship I started with, I could not organize them into a squadron to complete Tutorial #2 . Even though you can have lots of the same ship (name), you can not have more than one in a squadron. So what I had to do was craft another ship. When I did, I got a different one that time. I could then put them into a squadron to complete Tutorial #2 and continue on.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)

Hey guys, in 2 days. It'll have been one year since I made this video tutorial series. In light of that, I've added 3 new videos (and thus filled my reserved posts too). Enjoy :)

I'll be releasing new videos soon as well!!