Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next update will be on 29th Sept thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Help, I've suddenly become addicted to [ensemble] games

I don't know why, but their VNs just kind of pique my interest, and they have very good looking characters and a voice protagonist. Their scenarios and stories are very baseline but for some reason I just can't stop reading their VNs. I am reaching out to /r/visualnovels for help, or maybe I need therapy
    Recently read Otome ga Tsumugu Koi no Canvas

and Otome ga Kanaderu Koi no Aria

currently on Sakura Mau Otome no Rondo

Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)

Re: Help, I've suddenly become addicted to [ensemble] games

@blasterion

Now you need to take the next step and buy large wall scrolls and surround yourself with them. You can only go deeper.
    I do rather like ensemble games though. They have a good mixture of good looking heroines, voices and while the plot isn't anything amazing, there's just something about trap stories that fascinate me and I weirdly look forward to them. Approaching them from two different perspectives is interesting, looking at you Erihara Mitsuki/Kidou Keede.
    Don't forget the FD for Otome Ga Kanaderu Koi no Aria came out last month, if you want Kuon Kei's route.

But alas, there is no escape.

Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

Re: Help, I've suddenly become addicted to [ensemble] games

Quote Originally Posted by Audiodelus View Post
    @blasterion

Now you need to take the next step and buy large wall scrolls and surround yourself with them. You can only go deeper.
    I do rather like ensemble games though. They have a good mixture of good looking heroines, voices and while the plot isn't anything amazing, there's just something about trap stories that fascinate me and I weirdly look forward to them. Approaching them from two different perspectives is interesting, looking at you Erihara Mitsuki/Kidou Keede.
    Don't forget the FD for Otome Ga Kanaderu Koi no Aria came out last month, if you want Kuon Kei's route.

But alas, there is no escape.
    Yep , I am just fascinated by these stories also I love Kei I was so disappointed she didn't have a tour in the original game

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk