Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Re: [Warship Girls] New Players Please Create Account on Non-Mainland Server

@Kalinsre @Sanders

Ah sorry, I tried linking the direct image from my dropbox account and I guess that doesn't work. Oh well, guess I'll just use imgur like before:

That's the page I get after hitting the 'Register'(left) button.

KanColle - Possibly retired | Azur Lane - ID: 607397125, Server: 朱诺行动
    Kamihime Project - ID: 141261 | Union Leader of Revenant | Currently full, but always looking for strong, competitive players aiming for high Union event rankings
    Gluttony Ranking results: Expert - 41st Ultimate - 30th

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)

@FaPaThY This is the problem Yui described a few days ago, but he said it was resolved.
    @Yui what did you do with the registration code problem? Can you help him out?

Sorry I should be testing this myself but I am pretty busy this week.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Huh that's weird. Yesterday I was able to create a new account, meaning instead of the code window, I got to the "name", "pw", etc screen.
    Instead of a phone number, they were asking for an e-mail address.

Maybe they took it down again, due to the problems they had yesterday? Or maybe they just open it for short bursts, to slowly increase the load?
    If I try to register now, I'm getting the same page as FaPaThy.

But I can still login with the account from yesterday.

[+] Spoiler

2 pictures, so you guys know I'm not trolling or anything.

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Alright, good to know it's not something on my end, at least. Guess I'll check in periodically and hope they open up registrations again soon. Thanks.

Kamihime Project - ID: 141261 | Union Leader of Revenant | Currently full, but always looking for strong, competitive players aiming for high Union event rankings

Tirpitz chan

My account data was transferred to this new sever now- everything is perfect, except all my progress was wiped. I have to start at 1-1 again, work my way back to 6-2. x.x

Oh well. Could be worse. Better get started on it if i want Royal Oak.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, things are very, very smooth in the new server. No loading times whatsoever.

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

Just checked in and registration is currently working again, for anyone else who was waiting for it.

Edit: Well, the Registration page itself is there now, but I'm still having trouble registering. I now get this error, which I don't see on the wiki tutorial page:

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@FaPaThY Oh I used google translate and it's about phone number format not being correct. I thought they already changed that to e-mail.

Sig by Fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    05/09/2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    91 Post(s)

@egbert Hmm, did the format change from the 11-digit China format exampled on the wiki tutorial page? That's what I've been trying, even using a phone number generator I just saw in the comments, but still get that error.

Edit: Oh okay, I just tried putting my e-mail in that field, since you mentioned it, and that did work. So you're right, they did change it. I was still going off of what the wiki page was saying to do, which was use a phone number.

I also just noticed now that Sanders mentioned that too a while back, although that wasn't my problem at the time.

Thanks for the help all, registered now.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@FaPaThY I see they still haven't updated the wiki yet, nothing new there. I'm glad to be of help.

Sig by Fog
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
    05/09/2015

Rep
    Mentioned
    1587 Post(s)

Yeah that is the email. At some point we should compile this info and make a step by step registration guide... Wish I had more time right now.