Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3456 LastLast
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) TheBleachDoctor's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [Warship Girls] New Players Please Create Account on Non-Mainland Server

So I keep trying to install Warship Girls, and I keep getting "The App did not install" messages. It isn't even an error message, just "It didn't install".
    The OBT client installs just fine, so this isn't a space issue....
    Any idea what's happening? Is this a common issue?

Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by TheBleachDoctor View Post
    So I keep trying to install Warship Girls, and I keep getting "The App did not install" messages. It isn't even an error message, just "It didn't install".
    The OBT client installs just fine, so this isn't a space issue....
    Any idea what's happening? Is this a common issue?
    it wont install unless you uninstall the older version(like it's not able to replace the older version, you will have to manually uninstall old one, then install the new one)
    do you have v1.3.9 WSG on your phone already?

夕颜婊子汝母何不效仿徐婊田中之母呢

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) TheBleachDoctor's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@jason199506
    No, I've never installed Warship Girls on my phone before.

Unregistered

I can't log back in after project R installed...
    How do I recover my account?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)

downloaded this from the link in first post but it tries to add it self to iTunes?? is it only playable on a phone or something i do have an android phone

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by extreoxy View Post
    downloaded this from the link in first post but it tries to add it self to iTunes?? is it only playable on a phone or something i do have an android phone
    You can download the official apk at jianniang.com
    I think that at the moment is only playable in Android phone or emulator (Bluestacks, Andy,...), and if you want to play at iOs server, you have to download the iOs server apk and play it on Android.

http://i.imgur.com/aBKMylI.png

IGN
    Blitz_minder
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by FULMI View Post
    You can download the official apk at jianniang.com
    I think that at the moment is only playable in Android phone or emulator (Bluestacks, Andy,...), and if you want to play at iOs server, you have to download the iOs server apk and play it on Android.
    hey the jianniang.com apk for android isn't working i keep getting app failed to install what should i do?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Seraphiem View Post
    hey the jianniang.com apk for android isn't working i keep getting app failed to install what should i do?
    never mind i got it to work.. but now it loads then crashes and force exits the app

Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    @Seraphiem

try to use LeapDroid, it doesn't work on Bluestack.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Registration and translation problems

[tmp_1600-Screenshot_20170624-010907327875925.jpg
    There's a additional space in the bottom of the Registration screen that are requesting something in relation to "Real Name", and, I tried to fill with names,phone number, email, but the same error message popped up everytime I tried.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    tmp_1600-Screenshot_20170624-0109071944282887.jpg
    I'm having problems with the registration because of a additional space to fill that are requesting something like a "Real Name Authentication", but I don't know what I have to put there.