Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1457 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 457957135714071447145514561457145814591467 ... LastLast
Results 14,561 to 14,570 of 14819
    Rep
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    I'm by no means saying C/UC/R servants are less desirable or less useful. Just that for most people, they either play because there are servants they like from the games or anime (which are again almost always high rarity) or play fgo, grow to like the characters in the end aim for the waifus/husbandos who generally have high rarity. Part of the reason is also because most released are of high rarity... with 56 5* servants, 76 4* servants, 38 3* servants, 12 2* and 7 1* servants.
    I find it a bit disappointing that all the well-known servants are locked behind the paywall. Having said this, I got Mordred (probably my favorite saberface aside from Artoria herself) on second london S-Quartz roll. Literally, my first set of ten gave my two frankensteins. My second set of ten gave me another Frankenstein, Fergus, and Mordred. I'm set for now. I still haven't spent a dime on the game.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    @firemagnet They aren't technically locked behind a paywall. Paying won't guarantee you will get them, and vice versa. I got most of my 5* servants using quartz I got for free, and the times I did spend money (the guaranteed 5* gacha) I got blue saber for both times I spent money in game which really sucked (nothing against blue saber but I find her really really boring to use in FGO).

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @firemagnet @Ren Yeah I don't consider this game locked behind paywall at all. I remember I saw a video where the guy trying to roll for Scathach and he was spending money. In the beginning of the video he was high tension, he keep rolling rolling but Shisho doesn't come out. By the end of the video his voice was complete despair, he spent over $1000 with no Scathach. The poor guy. Not long after that, a different guy posted a video where he used 1 free ticket and Scathach came out. -___- ......

I don't think paywall got anything to do with this. >__<

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    Tonight Fate Project TV Special, 22:00~23:55 JST. :)

http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv309638129

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    @Mikan I can't wait, that prologue has gotten me hyped for whats to come!

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Wahzam Honestly I was expecting we're gonna rescue Olga Marie or something like that. Was totally off, new characters, plot thickens. Couldn't wait next year. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    at least we know Romani is coming back. Time for everyone to forget about him again. Until the next tragic event that falls on him.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Any speculations on the new characters(servants)? (note that I'm still not done with prologue so if their identities are revealed at the end disregard this post :P)

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5039 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    Any speculations on the new characters(servants)? (note that I'm still not done with prologue so if their identities are revealed at the end disregard this post :P)
    [+] Spoiler

That white haired girl they referred to as princess is very likely Anastasia Nikolaevna Romanova imo, since Godolf says the soldiers are under Tsar, and a couple of her lines seems to hint that.

The sexiest bridge ever made.