Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1446 of 1446 FirstFirst ... 446946134613961436144414451446
Results 14,451 to 14,456 of 14456
    Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    Kirei gacha spook in end of December, "28", will make wallets cry. One of the best waifus of Fate series.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03

Rep
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Also, guaranteed Gacha not having Jack or Mordred in it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Shit, Aigis anniversary and FGO thanksgiving with guaranteed SSR gacha + Sc?thach on the same week! Why are developers so intent on making my wallet cry just before the holidays? T_T

Rep
    Mentioned
    987 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul The guaranteed one is worth the money, maybe you get lucky and get Zhuge Liang. The other are good Servants too to have. :) I don't see Jack the Ripper, she's not in the game yet?

-----------------------

It seems after Starbucks. :)

As usual before the chapter release, there is a Live Broadcast.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2017/nico1128/

Last edited by Mikan; Today at 09:25 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Mikan seems like they wanna finish the EoR chapters before the new years! good stuff

Rep
    Mentioned
    190 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Gabezhul The guaranteed one is worth the money, maybe you get lucky and get Zhuge Liang. The other are good Servants too to have. :) I don't see Jack the Ripper, she's not in the game yet?
    No, London should come to us sometime early December.
    As for the SSRs avaliable, I have Drake and Okita, so while NP2 would be nice, I would prefer something new. My only problem is that, as far as the available servants are concerned, on a purely pragmatic standpoint I only want Waver and maybe Orion for some anti-male nuking. I am not one for waifu collecting, so Arturia, Attila, Tamamo and Jeanne are all in the "would be nice, but they wouldn't benefit my roster too much" camp. As for the guys, Waver is good on practically any team, so he's a given, while Vlad is just bad without his strengthening quests (or without an already present Jeanny+Waver arts team to slot into).

Last edited by Gabezhul; Today at 11:11 AM.