Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1483 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 48398313831433147314811482148314841485 ... LastLast
Results 14,821 to 14,830 of 14862
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    I'd wonder if I should go for NP5 Nero (Caster), but that'll probably happen before I get NP2 Nobu (Berserker)

Rep
    Mentioned
    21 Post(s)
    So this "F/GO VR Experience" at AX is... something. <.<; Went the "Mash route" - bit of a vignette in "Master's room" with Mash changing behind a screen, with a few shenanigans of "not really seeing anything, but silhouette + changing screen knocked down." DaVinci arranges a "training scenario" - pick a type of attack to practice (Quick/Arts/Buster) and... stuff happens. For Quick, you get a megaphone and "cheer Mash on" by waving it around (your VR "interaction") while she climbs up and around on a weird hybrid of stripper pole and old-school metal jungle gym equip. o.o; After that, there's practicing her "Extra" attack, where she goes through moves, then jumps in the air and, of course, crashes down on top of your PoV (the "in the air" part of that being the only time any action happens outside the forward PoV). Then it's "concerned Mash" bent over and Real Close for a minute or so. An alert comes in, ending the training... and the demo session ends. Done - that's it, your handful of minutes of "F/GO VR".

Oh, did I mention everything's fully English dubbed too? -.-;

The gal assisting at my station (number 12 of like, 16) said there was a point where "interaction" might include "throwing a shoe" and "twisting the controller like you would open a doorknob." Considering I didn't have anything like that in Mash's route, I can only assume they're in Saiba's, or the Arts or Buster for Mash. <.< I rather doubt I'll try going back to see...

tl;dr - If you like interaction with your VR, this might not be for you. If you're up for cheesecake and give no cares, go for it - but consider getting a ticket (limited per day) with a specific time vs. standing in the "might get in, might not" sloooow line.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    @PrimarchBentley I don't understand either what's the point they making the FGO VR. It's available for free in the PS Store, so they not making money out of this. Maybe it's just fan service for the players, or maybe... this is just me, maybe they are testing the water with this VR, the next Fate game?

Maybe I'm thinking too much into it. :D

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)

A friendly reminder both swimsuit event will end July 13th 12:59 JST. The swimsuit gacha also will end at the same time. :)

Edit

New servant suddenly released. I was expecting he's going to be out after the FGO broadcast next week.

Edit2

FGO special broadcast on July 18th 21:00 JST, featuring Mafia Kajita and the usual crew. :)

ニコニコ生放送 番組ページ
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/watch/lv314100063

YouTube 番組ページ
    https://youtu.be/7oBGaysNEls

Edit3

Immediately rolled after watching the special broadcast, hoping maybe a Valkyrie.

Probably Mafia Kajita gacha occult at work there. And Valkyrie came out 12 tickets later. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 07-18-2018 at 04:20 PM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)

Not good! Not right before swimsuit 2018 D:

P.S. congrats on getting sigurd^2

Last edited by Ren; 07-20-2018 at 03:21 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    Unless she has super amazing base NP gen + high hitcounts on all of her cards, Skadi is not going to be that great of a support Servant.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)
    @Ren Thanks. :)

Honestly I wasn't thinking straight, when they introduced the new characters, I was like "I need that Valkyrie in my Chaldea!" :D And then later people start mentioning, there is Skadi in the new chapter. This is the same pattern with Ivan, Shisho is coming next week probably. But considering next month is summer event, I have no choice to skip her this time. T_T But It's all good tho, Sigurd is sexy, I can listen to his voice all day long. If I can make him work for me as Manager or Secretary, I'll be in heaven. >__<

And best of luck for you guys that gonna attempt on Shisho or any of the Lostbelt. :)

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    @Mikan, it's all priorities :DDDDDD
    @Trubo, She does seem like the quick support many have been hoping for though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    152 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    @Mikan, it's all priorities :DDDDDD
    @Trubo, She does seem like the quick support many have been hoping for though.
    Tams' np give np charge in addition of lower skill cooldown, Merlin and Waver gives party-wide np charge. Merlin have np over time charge on his np as well as his natural regen, meaning he can potentially loop it. For Skadi to be considered good, she'd need a quirk allowing her to loop her np, like large np gain on crits, or at least regain her np bar as fast. Unfortunately for Scathach fans, DW may have "learned" their lessons from Jack, Squirtie and Memelin.

Last edited by Sheba; 07-24-2018 at 04:02 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1100 Post(s)

First day of FGO Fes Creators Talk. New info around 00:34:20