Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1482 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 482982138214321472148014811482
Results 14,811 to 14,819 of 14819
    Rep
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    As expected for a Not Quite Gag Event that May or May Be Not a Gaiden Chapter like CCC But Set in 1945, the reactions of the Korean community, and to a lesser extent Chinese and some Americans, have been "dramatic" to put it lightly. As for some of the American community, especially channers edgelords, I'd point out the irony of them wishing for a Adolf Hitler Servant (The Hitler Did Nothing Wrong memes here), but instantly losing their shit when DW/Type-Moon makes a event set in the Pacific side of WWII. Not to mention that this event may be based on the Imperial Capital HGW and that Koha Ace manga where Majin Saber wrecked havoc and they had to summon Arcueid and Nagato from KC to help defeat her (or was it the same thing, cant remember atm)

Last edited by Sheba; 06-07-2018 at 07:23 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Ren I want Sakamoto Ryouma, looks really cool. =) He looks like a main character that has his own anime series. :)

@Sheba Honestly I was expecting Nobu and Okita gag at the end of the CM. Is this really Guda Guda? :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    150 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Ren I want Sakamoto Ryouma, looks really cool. =) He looks like a main character that has his own anime series. :)

@Sheba Honestly I was expecting Nobu and Okita gag at the end of the CM. Is this really Guda Guda? :)
    This is why I think its a Singularity or a Lostbelt. Gudaguda events took pivotal points in Japanese History. The Sengoku civil war with Honnouji, the Bakumatsu in Meiji event and WWII was the next logical step. It would have made no sense to go back in time and go something like the Genpei War or the Mongol invasion. They were big events but not as pivotal.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)

Whew after 60 quartz and 9th ticket she came out. I can go back saving for swimsuits. =)

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Sigh got nothing with 60 quartz and 12 tickets T.T

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Ren Are you going to try again? We still have plenty of time. Also just noticed the new 5 stars gacha CE actually pretty good, increase Quick + Buster and NP gain, a lots of characters can use that, really tempting. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    1251 Post(s)
    It's a slightly better Launch Party, that's all.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    @Mikan, Nope I won't be trying again. As much as I think Okitalter is cool I already spent as much as I am willing to get her. I'm gonna save up for future events :D

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    Yeah you're right. I could be wasting quartz for nothing. Better off save up for future events. :)