Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1477 of 1483 FirstFirst ... 47797713771427146714751476147714781479 ... LastLast
Results 14,761 to 14,770 of 14824
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    @Mikan Me too! I'm really liking her design and illustration.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Ren Cute Berserker get! raising her now. :)

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Congrats!!
    I did 2 10 rolls and 6 tickets got nothing D:

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Ren There is no need to hurry. Chance are she will be a permanent member of the gacha like Penthesilea. I was just lucky, I throw in 6 tickets, gold spark Berserker appeared. :)

Anastasia also probably going to be permanent member, so I don't feel the need to roll for her now. If any of you got lucky with Anastasia, please wear. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Not interested in the main guys in Gacha but playing the story i super want that 3* Avenger! I hope he gets a rate up soon

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    So kinda new NA player here, so I rolled the new Jalter banner, 495 quartz and 25 tickets.

I've been trying to figure out if my luck was good or not by browsing around r/grandorder but I can't really make a judgment, I was hoping that someone with more experience to help me make a judgment.

For servants I got:

Vlad and Tamamo Cat, that was it :(

Vlad is ofc a very lucky pull but the lack of more 4* compared to what I see on reddit make me think RNG fucked me regarding this.

On the other hand for CEs I got:

1x Another Ending
    1x Limited/Zero Over
    1x Fragment of 2030
    1x The Black Grail
    1x Prisma Cosmos

8x Gentel Affection
    1x Holy Shroud of Magdalene
    2x Gem Magecraft / Antumbra
    1x Divine Banquet
    2x Angel's Song
    2x Iron-Willed Training
    2x Awakened Will
    6x Art of Death
    8x Talent - Snake

Which if I compare to people on reddit seem kinda good.

So overall, was my luck bad? ok? or good?

Ofc I didn't get Jalter which I was looking for so that sucks, and 2 more zerks wasn't really what I need atm either from a gameplay point of view.

DMM Flower Knight Girls ID: 903686562
    NA Fate/Grand Order ID: 817287399

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5054 Post(s)
    After 80 rolls, I got 2 gold caster..........

[+] Spoiler
    and both of them are gil

Also got kiritsugu and Mordred. As always, pick up is a lie

- - - Updated - - -
    @Mikan gratz

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayer View Post
    So kinda new NA player here, so I rolled the new Jalter banner, 495 quartz and 25 tickets.

I've been trying to figure out if my luck was good or not by browsing around r/grandorder but I can't really make a judgment, I was hoping that someone with more experience to help me make a judgment.

For servants I got:

Vlad and Tamamo Cat, that was it :(

Vlad is ofc a very lucky pull but the lack of more 4* compared to what I see on reddit make me think RNG fucked me regarding this.

On the other hand for CEs I got:

1x Another Ending
    1x Limited/Zero Over
    1x Fragment of 2030
    1x The Black Grail
    1x Prisma Cosmos

8x Gentel Affection
    1x Holy Shroud of Magdalene
    2x Gem Magecraft / Antumbra
    1x Divine Banquet
    2x Angel's Song
    2x Iron-Willed Training
    2x Awakened Will
    6x Art of Death
    8x Talent - Snake

Which if I compare to people on reddit seem kinda good.

So overall, was my luck bad? ok? or good?

Ofc I didn't get Jalter which I was looking for so that sucks, and 2 more zerks wasn't really what I need atm either from a gameplay point of view.
    I am sorry to say, but that's not a very good outcome for that number of pulls. Now I first I thought you got Vlad and normal Tama, which would have been great, since those two make one of the best Arts teams, but unfortunately Tamacat is pretty meh (though good for lazy farming the dailies), and Vlad on his own is pretty lackluster. I would recommend getting a bunch of friends withTamamo, then raise and grail a Hans so you would have a working Arts team, then try to roll for Tamamo in the future.
    Unfortunately this is how gachages work. The Random Number Gods are fickle, and you cannot guarantee you would get something no matter how much money you throw at the game.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 04-05-2018 at 03:25 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1071 Post(s)
    @Khayer Vlad and Tamamo Cat are not the best, but pretty good, they can carry you through the game until you get more Servants. Those 5 stars CE are useful one, if you check out other people party and support, almost everyone are using those. :)

But let's put it simple. If you were rerolling and aiming for your waifu, Do Not settle for anything less !!!! XD

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    I am sorry to say, but that's not a very good outcome for that number of pulls.
    Yeah I had a feeling that was the case... bleh what a load of shit.

unfortunately Tamacat is pretty meh
    Yeah I know, already got a Fran and Lancelot that kinda fill the same role as her, I like her as a character but atm she is not what I needed at all. Leaves a bad taste in the mouth when she was the only 4* I got from all that.

Vlad on his own is pretty lackluster. I would recommend getting a bunch of friends of Tamamo, then raise and grail a Hans so you would have a working Arts team, then try to roll for Tamamo in the future.
    Already have a working Arts team with Weaver and Nero Bride :) Vlad should work fine with them. Also at least got 3 friends with Tamamo so got that covered too.

Unfortunately this is how gachages work. The Random Number Gods are fickle, and you cannot guarantee you would get something no matter how much money you throw at the game.
    Yup I know, most of those quartz where F2P anyway so no harm done regarding that. I just wanted someone to confirm my suspicion that RNG fucked me over a bit.
    I've played Flower Knight Girls for 3 year before this so getting fucked by RNG isn't new to me, this was the first time I did a big pull/roll in FGO so I just wanted some feedback for the next time.

@Mikan

Seem I cause some confusion with my new player remark, sorry about that. I started 3 months ago so I got a bunch of servants, this time was however the first time I did a giant pull like this, only done some random "yolo" rolls before this, most which ended in great success. However this big batch felt a bit off and thus I had to ask because my current view of the gacha might be a bit twisted.

As for the waifu part... Jalter failed me! >.>
    I shall thus place my love elsewhere, guess she wasn't meant for me :(

Last edited by Khayer; 04-04-2018 at 08:31 PM.
    DMM Flower Knight Girls ID: 903686562
    NA Fate/Grand Order ID: 817287399