Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1478 of 1490 FirstFirst ... 478978137814281468147614771478147914801488 ... LastLast
Results 14,771 to 14,780 of 14895
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1131 Post(s)
    @Khayer I see, if you already far in the game, then the gacha results cannot be helped. It already happened, regretting won't change anything. >__<

What's important tho, is don't give up yet. :) This time she doesn't came out, but maybe in the future she'll come to you. Heroine X made me wait for 2 years until she came to my Chaldea. Back then they were saying that she's really terrible, but I love her character concept and art so much, so I throw in everything I got. Unfortunately she never came out. It was a really sad day for me. When I think about it now, if I gave up and quit the game back then, I wouldn't know the joy welcoming her to my Chaldea 2 years later. :)

I think it's still too early to decide if Jalter meant for you or not. :)

IGN
    Rabbiac
    Rep
    Mentioned
    383 Post(s)
    @Mikan

Haha nah, I don't really regret doing the pulls, I just wish RNG could had at least not kicked on a man already lying down. Only getting 2 servants from that many quartz and tickets really feels like a damn insult lol.

The next few months in NA will have a lot of stuff, hopefully I will get something I want from it.

EDIT: If nothing else I at least got Nero Bride beside me, to keep me going :)

Last edited by Khayer; 04-05-2018 at 12:26 AM.
    DMM Flower Knight Girls ID: 903686562
    NA Fate/Grand Order ID: 817287399

Rep
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Ren There is no need to hurry. Chance are she will be a permanent member of the gacha like Penthesilea. I was just lucky, I throw in 6 tickets, gold spark Berserker appeared. :)

Anastasia also probably going to be permanent member, so I don't feel the need to roll for her now. If any of you got lucky with Anastasia, please wear. :)
    Not chance, all of the current Lost Belt 1 Servants in the banner are in the normal gacha.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1131 Post(s)
    @Trubo Thanks for the confirm. :) The more reason not to spend quartz on this, as they can spook us later. But I guess for people that really want Anastasia, this is a good chance to pick her up. :)

This makes me wonder whatever happen to the new 8 Servants on the CMs? I thought they gonna come out with Lostbelt. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    222 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Khayer View Post
    Already have a working Arts team with Weaver and Nero Bride :) Vlad should work fine with them. Also at least got 3 friends with Tamamo so got that covered too.
    Then you are already set. This combination, with Vlad in tow, should be able to carry you through everything but the specialized challenge quests. A Waver/Vlad/Tamamo team in particular is probably the best general use Arts team in the game right now. I use it, and with full buffs, Vlad can easily hit for around 150k damage per NP, and with the right setup by the other two, he can almost always use his NP on the next turn too. Combined with the fact that nothing resists berserkers, and that the two casters offset his fragility, it means he is able to chew through practically any enemy combination and most bosses with ease. With Bride in the back-row, switching in when needed or in case Vlad gets taken out by a stray crit-chain, you now have a very good team.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    I will officially start saving up quartz for Koyanskaya (well, for if they release her later on :3)

Last edited by Ren; 04-06-2018 at 03:32 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Roll for part 2, got Ivan and Salieri, happy enough!

IGN
    artificial88
    Server
    Kanoya Airfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    50 Post(s)
    >have 2 accounts, one F2P one bought with 6 SSRs + a handful of SRs
    >roll for Anastasia
    >get her in the F2P account that I barely even play
    >rush story so that I can get to Lostbelt and then ascend Ana
    >running out of HDD space so I reinstall emulator in another drive, have to migrate data again afterwards (I play on emu by the way)
    >transfer F2P account, PC BSODs
    >log into F2P account and user data is corrupted

welp

>tfw dead inside
    FB PAGE | DEVIANTART | STEAM
    HQ103 | WANTED: >>I-58 NO.2<< | TAIHOU | YAMATO | IOWA | OYASHIO

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    @artificial :( Time to ask ol' DW to see if they can retrieve the account

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    168 Post(s)
    Just curious, will we be getting a caster shishou along with another kitsune-ko that seems to be koyanskaya? At least, according to the lost belt teaser art.

I never really paid attention to those servants in the background until today.