Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1485 of 1488 FirstFirst ... 48598513851435147514831484148514861487 ... LastLast
Results 14,841 to 14,850 of 14871
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    I just got home. Login to FGO, saw a lot of quartz in present box !!! Immediately use it on Shisho.

Omg, I already gave up on rolling her, whatever they did in the broadcast, God bless them. :)

For the guaranteed, it was kinda hard to decide. Merlin would be nice, but this is yaminabe, chance the other casters will spook is really high. In the end I went with Extra class because almost all of them are limited except for Jeanne. Any of them would be nice. And got a dupe Okita Alter. Very happy, one of my favorite right now. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    1 ticket got me NP4 Fran.
    Then I needed only 1 10roller to get her

It makes up for the last rateup of new Servants where I have had SHIT Luck. I failed to roll Okita Alter AND Napoleon. When payday come, I gonna try the Archer gacha in hope for Napoleon.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @Sheba Congrats. :)

For those gonna roll the guaranteed, you should think it well which class you gonna roll. Remember any of them in the pool has equal chance to come out. My real aim was Sherlock Holmes and didn't came out. On the bright side I don't mind the other Servants, I love the Extra Class, they so cool, so it was a win win situation for me. But you can see there are some people got disappointed here. So do think it well before you decide. :)

Edit

I just finished watching them. Riyo Gudako with Rule Breaker so strong. =) I see, that's why Sakurai is part of the crew this time, looking forward for the anime. >___< But Aoi Yuki, why she's there?? :)

Last edited by Mikan; 07-29-2018 at 08:15 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    154 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    @Sheba Congrats. :)

For those gonna roll the guaranteed, you should think it well which class you gonna roll. Remember any of them in the pool has equal chance to come out. My real aim was Sherlock Holmes and didn't came out. On the bright side I don't mind the other Servants, I love the Extra Class, they so cool, so it was a win win situation for me. But you can see there are some people got disappointed here. So do think it well before you decide. :)

Edit

I just finished watching them. Riyo Gudako with Rule Breaker so strong. =) I see, that's why Sakurai is part of the crew this time, looking forward for the anime. >___< But Aoi Yuki, why she's there?? :)
    Tiny One is here because she gave Gudako her voice. JP noticed how Gudako sounded like a crazier Tanya.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)
    @Sheba Really? It's so different from Madoka voice. I didn't recognize it at all. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    1108 Post(s)

Servant Summer Festival 2018 event servant Jalter (Berserker). :)

https://news.fate-go.jp/2018/2018summer/

Last edited by Mikan; 08-07-2018 at 07:52 PM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    Very nice! One of my favorite characters XD

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    Finally after 3 years i'll finally have a Jalter

IGN
    Nerfx
    Server
    Kanoya Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5552 Post(s)
    Best waifu

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic8148_43.gif

Nerfx desu
    NO GA FURUERU
    Nagato(145), Bismarck (143) Musashi (145) Yamato (129) Iowa (120)

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    164 Post(s)
    As much as I am excited about welfare Jalter..... welfare foreigner when???