Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1468 of 1486 FirstFirst ... 468968136814181458146614671468146914701478 ... LastLast
Results 14,671 to 14,680 of 14856
  1. #14671
    Rear-Admiral firemagnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,589
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Managed to get 4* Atlante archer out of the event summon, so this event isn't a total loss....yet. I'll honestly be happy if I can get regular Umu as opposed to bride Umu. And of course we have Umu: The Animation coming out this saturday right after the third episode of Darling in the Franxx.



  2. #14672
    Captain Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Server
    Buin
    Posts
    465
    Rep
    7
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    @firemagnet congrats on getting Atlante, I still don't have her.


    For the Setsubun event I tried rolling for Tomoe with 30 quartz and 1 ticket. Got Shuten to NP2 and Ibaraki to NP3 instead. Not really complaining.



  3. #14673
    Kantai Analyst 211303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep
    126
    Mentioned
    5070 Post(s)
    Done 21x10 roll to max out Tomoe.

    Also got another Waver and Vlad........
    And I thought it is Raiko pickup lolol


    The sexiest bridge ever made.

  4. #14674
    Captain Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Server
    Buin
    Posts
    465
    Rep
    7
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    @211303 Wow 21 10-rolls... that is hundreds of dollars right there. Congrats on max Tomoe.


    On a side note, her 3rd sprite reminds me of Yuudachi K2...



  5. #14675
    Kantai Analyst 211303's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2016
    IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Posts
    7,375
    Rep
    126
    Mentioned
    5070 Post(s)
    @Ren Thanks.

    Well, as for yuudachi, probably that ear like hair.


    The sexiest bridge ever made.

  6. #14676
    Captain Ren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2015
    Server
    Buin
    Posts
    465
    Rep
    7
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    @211303, The pinkish blond long hair, red eyes and yea that pointy part of her side hair.



  7. #14677
    Rear-Admiral firemagnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,589
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    @211303 Wow 21 10-rolls... that is hundreds of dollars right there. Congrats on max Tomoe.


    On a side note, her 3rd sprite reminds me of Yuudachi K2...
    I wish I had the kind of money needed to think that blowing away $150 on a mobile game was a worthwhile idea.... at that rate, I might as well formally buy Fate Extra: The Umbral Star (Fate Extella), which is still grossly overpriced.



  8. #14678
    Captain Gabezhul's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Posts
    522
    Rep
    25
    Mentioned
    210 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by firemagnet View Post
    I wish I had the kind of money needed to think that blowing away $150 on a mobile game was a worthwhile idea.... at that rate, I might as well formally buy Fate Extra: The Umbral Star (Fate Extella), which is still grossly overpriced.
    Eh, just watch a let's play instead. Extella is fun for the first couple of hours, but then you will soon realize that somehow they managed to make the Musou-game formula even more repetitive and annoying, with none of the varied maps and strategies of those games. You are just running around on the same stages, swatting away small fry by the thousands while jumping from one small arena to the next while chasing after enemies that do not play by the same rules you do, making the gameplay extremely tedious. I would only recommend that game to rabid fans of the extra-verse and people who are in a disturbingly deep virtual love with their Umu waifu, as even though Attila and her backstory is the focal point of the plot, somehow the whole thing is still about Nero. Go figure. -.-'

    That said, 150 bucks is not that bad. I had a friend who spent something like 1200 bucks in one sitting to get a specific character in a game. $150 is a lot, but it's something even I could afford if I really wanted to, and I'm on a fairly tight budget. Now, the fact that neither 150, nor 1200 bucks guarantee that you get anything worthwhile in a gachage is another matter entirely.



  9. #14679
    Rear-Admiral firemagnet's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2014
    Posts
    1,589
    Rep
    13
    Mentioned
    335 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabezhul View Post
    Eh, just watch a let's play instead. Extella is fun for the first couple of hours, but then you will soon realize that somehow they managed to make the Musou-game formula even more repetitive and annoying, with none of the varied maps and strategies of those games. You are just running around on the same stages, swatting away small fry by the thousands while jumping from one small arena to the next while chasing after enemies that do not play by the same rules you do, making the gameplay extremely tedious. I would only recommend that game to rabid fans of the extra-verse and people who are in a disturbingly deep virtual love with their Umu waifu, as even though Attila and her backstory is the focal point of the plot, somehow the whole thing is still about Nero. Go figure. -.-'

    That said, 150 bucks is not that bad. I had a friend who spent something like 1200 bucks in one sitting to get a specific character in a game. $150 is a lot, but it's something even I could afford if I really wanted to, and I'm on a fairly tight budget. Now, the fact that neither 150, nor 1200 bucks guarantee that you get anything worthwhile in a gachage is another matter entirely.
    Yeah, that's just criminal. As for Extella: I joined Teach's crew on it last year, which is how I was first introduced to Altera/Atilla and Got my first real introduction to Umu beyond the meme videos. It's also how altera temporary became my favorite Saber. That being said, the game was "meh" at best, and you're spot on about the repetitive aspects. It's worth maybe $10 at best and I find more value in most of the Neptunia games. It's a franchise-exploitation game, and without that brand name it would get a 5/10 at best. The writing, save for the Altera chapter, is sloppy and the ending is a bit ridiculous. Game doesn't require very much forethought, and frankly there just aren't enough characters to make the game worthwhile.

    Since i now have an obligation to buy it, I'll do so when it's on sale for less than $30.



  10. #14680
    Vice-Admiral Mikan's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2015
    Posts
    3,392
    Rep
    77
    Mentioned
    1089 Post(s)


    A friendly reminder, Setsubun event is gonna end tomorrow Jan 31st 12:59 JST. How far did you guys get? :)



 

 

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
All times are GMT. The time now is 09:21 PM.
Powered by vBulletin® Version 4.2.2
Copyright © 2018 vBulletin Solutions, Inc. All rights reserved.
Resources saved on this page: MySQL 7.69%
vBulletin Optimisation provided by vB Optimise v2.6.3 (Pro) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
Thread / Post Bookmarks provided by Thread / Post Bookmarking v1.1.1pl1 (Free) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Live Threads provided by AJAX Threads (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2018 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
vBulletin Skin By: PurevB.com