Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1471 of 1473 FirstFirst ... 47197113711421146114691470147114721473 LastLast
Results 14,701 to 14,710 of 14729
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    @Ren Congrats. =) Those are some really rare servants. Your second account got some devil luck there. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    So, the US valentine event is almost over, and since I still had 40 SQs left over, I decided to go all YOLO and throw them into the grinder, no small part thanks to Jack being on rate up today. I didn't get her, but I got one more copy of Bride Umu, a normal Umu, and four copies of the 5*event CE (which is annoying, since it means I just barely can't LB it...)
    So, overall, my gains from this event are:
    -2 Bride Umu
    -1 Tamamo
    -1 Tamacat
    -1 Martha
    -1 Fran
    -1 Normal Umu

That is with roughly 180 SQ and about 15 tickets. I don't think I have any reason to complain.

P.S:: Back when I started the game, I was really annoyed by starting late and missing Saber Lily as a free bonus, as it meant I had no decent Sabers to use early on (Caesar refused to show up in the friend gacha for nearly a month, leaving me with only the very underwhelming Gilles). In contrast, now I have Okita, Sieg, Umu and Bride Umu. Irony at its finest.

P.P.S.: Also, considering I ran out of saber gems already, it will be a pain in the neck to skill them all out. -.-'

Last edited by Gabezhul; 02-01-2018 at 02:11 PM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    @Mikan Yea my second account has some pretty rare servants. It is a bit too bad I don't have them at max level.

Speaking of luck...

I spent 1 ticket this event so far for my main account and Semiramis came~~

Not as lucky as your 4x 5 star servant roll but close :D

@Gabezhul, Congrats on Umu Bride. She is sooooo awesome.

Last edited by Ren; 02-01-2018 at 03:10 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)
    @Ren I think that's really awesome. :) Over 2 years of playing, I seen people have done it, but me myself have never experience it.

One of them I seen, were my real friend at work. We were summoning Brynhilde back then when she was release. We took turn on a table, my turn I spent all my tickets and quartz, but no Bryn, like usual I was like "oh well." :) Nobody managed to pull Bryn yet, everyone were convincing themselves this is the FGO Gacha is not that easy. And then this last guy, suddenly with 1 ticket, pulled Bryn. Everyone were shocked including me. >__< That was a Godly pull right in front all of us. :)

I think everyone have their own way (voodoo). As long you get the character you want, I think it's all good. :)

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    @Mikan You are absolutely correct. When it comes it comes. I was surprised as well but I was in the parking lot about to drive so didn't have time to appreciate my roll lol.

I also came really close to a YOLO roll once while waiting for a bus. Iskandar appeared with 2 tickets.

Last edited by Ren; 02-01-2018 at 04:01 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    209 Post(s)
    @Mikan @Ren Everyone has stories like this once they play a gachage long enough. Like that one time when I totally messed up in Aigis, pulling from the wrong banner just as the pity-timer was up, and somehow I still managed to pull the original unit (Sylvia, FYI) even though she wasn't even featured.
    Or that one time when I was accompanying one of our patients to the hospital. I was sitting in the institute's car on the way there, and it was a bumpy countryside road. I just decided not to spend my last 5 SCs when the car jerked because of a pothole and I accidentally pressed the summon button while I was holding onto my phone. It gave me Lapis, one of the most broken units in the game, and once again from a banner that didn't even feature her.

So yeah, while I do not have any such stories from FGO yet, ask me a year from now, and I'm sure I will be able to tell you all about how some weird circumstance or chance gave me a 5* when I was the least expecting. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    148 Post(s)
    Both Sanzou and Shuten Douji have come to me on their release day on a yolo roll, literally with the only quartz I had left. I never gotten that kind of yolo luck since then. Its now most off 10rollers.

And I have shit ticket luck.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    151 Post(s)
    Well some people have better luck than others. I'm just glad I'm not one of those Japanese players who spend more than one hundred thousand yen trying to roll their waifu but got nothing.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1036 Post(s)

Rep
    Mentioned
    333 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    That's a really good CM. Sadly, Fate/GO has pretty much dropped off the radar for me. Daily login bonuses simply aren't enough to keep me playing, particularly since I can only run it on an emulator.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Sheba View Post
    Both Sanzou and Shuten Douji have come to me on their release day on a yolo roll, literally with the only quartz I had left. I never gotten that kind of yolo luck since then. Its now most off 10rollers.

And I have shit ticket luck.

I have exactly zero luck when rolling with tickets or standard quartz. Only things good have come with 10 rolls, which is part of the reason why the game has dropped off of the radar for me. Too much of an obvious money suck and no way for me to save up quartz fast enough.