Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1481 of 1482 FirstFirst ... 4819811381143114711479148014811482 LastLast
Results 14,801 to 14,810 of 14819
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    Though Judging from previous event reruns we probably won’t get 2016 swimsuit event rerun this year. :(

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    FGO compared to Kancolle is like hell. Its a good game, having spent $2000, but compared to Kancolle the gacha rate is kinda disgusting. Only 10 SSR with 2000$ spent and the milk for Np5 ;(

Kancolle with less than 100-300$ you're literally set and no disgusting RNG like FGO has. -.-

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @takilung I think both has it's own hell. :)

I agree with the FGO gacha rate is hell. Every time I'm going to roll on FGO gacha, it sent chill down my spine. it doesn't matter how much gems and tickets I have saved, it won't guarantee I'll get the character at all. >_<

While Kancolle RNG is evil on it's own way. It took me a year to get Yamato & Musashi from LSC. Every day farming the resource without rest, to be disappointed again, again and again. Every day was a living hell. :(

Last edited by Mikan; 05-22-2018 at 11:20 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by takilung View Post
    FGO compared to Kancolle is like hell. Its a good game, having spent $2000, but compared to Kancolle the gacha rate is kinda disgusting. Only 10 SSR with 2000$ spent and the milk for Np5 ;(

Kancolle with less than 100-300$ you're literally set and no disgusting RNG like FGO has. -.-
    Kancolle is hell in its own way with RNG rules everything while you have lots of control in FGO. At least you have freedom to use skill whenever you want on whoever you want. Drop rate is equally disgusting but FGO event has lots of items while Kancolle has lots of salt.

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Mikan well 1000 quartz, only 1 SSR and it was not a rate up servant and got Altera, just imao from Shuten's banner. If you are one of those ppl with E-rank luck you'll end up becoming disgusted with the game. thas 611$ gone for literally nothing
    @game2534 At least kancolle is all free. as long as you have resources, you can try for infinite amount of times, ship drops as long as you got resources those are quite easy to farm. FGO is good for controls, kancolle has auto battle can be good and bad, and had no friendship function. FGO forces you to spent alot, obviously you don't have to, but the power spike of being a F2P the gap is quiet big. and the current event is kinda P2W, obv it doesn't matter since its a single player game but still. For ppl with NP5 SSR servants especially jalter they can easily get the 300000 mil quest done easily

dolphin / whale wise, its way cheaper to achieve everything in kancolle. FGO is a goldmine

Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)
    @takilung Yeah I know this painful fact. Rashomon is obviously for whales, or at least dolphins. F2P player like me have hard time squeeze through 3 BP battle and it seems to be harder and harder (more HP) as days pass. I also know that I have E- luck so I never spent on premium currency because I won't risk getting salts with my hard-earned money. FKG choose your 6* deal however, I spent quite frequently if I can because it's more of buying than gambling. My money surely get what I want.

Kancolle is F2P friendly to some degree but to be fully F2P like those 100 slotter is such a pain to manage the units and equipments. It's all pros and cons in its own way. In FGO if you don't mind seeing shiny NP5 5* star servants tempting you all the time then it's fine using 3* servants (or even 2* like Hans) to bust through the game. Only in such event like Rashomon you will feel like boss stomps you all the time and fully clear the shop is just nigh impossible.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by takilung View Post
    @Mikan well 1000 quartz, only 1 SSR and it was not a rate up servant and got Altera, just imao from Shuten's banner. If you are one of those ppl with E-rank luck you'll end up becoming disgusted with the game. thas 611$ gone for literally nothing.

Like this? I understand the feeling. :(

Edit

A friendly reminder GudaGuda2 rerun event will end tomorrow May 30th 12:59 JST. Hijikata gacha will end on June 1st 12:59 JST, while Okita gacha will end on June 6th 12:59 JST.

Edit2

Tamamo Lancer gacha already came out, looks like there won't be Chaldea Summer rerun this year.

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Last edited by Mikan; 05-31-2018 at 11:11 AM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    New Guda Guda event coming up!

Rep
    Mentioned
    1063 Post(s)
    @Ren I wasn't expecting GudaGuda to be this cool. :)

Next Week. =)

Last edited by Mikan; 06-07-2018 at 08:22 AM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    160 Post(s)
    neither was I. Okita Alter/Alter Ego looks pretty cool. I might end up doing a 10 roll.