Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1442 of 1446 FirstFirst ... 44294213421392143214401441144214431444 ... LastLast
Results 14,411 to 14,420 of 14452
    Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    So, the Halloween event on the NA server is ending, and boy, do I feel stupid now.
    I actually rushed the beginning of the event, spending 4 SQs in order to help grind out the CEs to make the grinding more efficient... and then I actually managed to empty the shop by the halfway point.

Also, a funny story: I was actually preparing hard for taking on the Encore! stage, thinking that I might even need to use the command seals to beat it, yet I did it without any problems on the first try. Then came the last round of guerilla quests, I went into the first one blind, and in the second round my party was totally savaged by an Assassin dragon doing its stupid guaranteed critical AOE attack on a mainly Rider team... three times in a row. In the end I had to resort to a Medea/Medea Lily/Zhuge Liang survivor team, and then once I slowly grinded the dragon to dust, I let Tamamo kill the Medeas off to bring in the heavy Rider artillery. Needless to say, after one completion, I am not bothering with those quests even though they drop reverse scales.

On a side note, is there a wiki or any other kind of resource I can look up to see what order the new servants would be added in the future (granted the schedule follows the JP one)?

Last edited by Gabezhul; 10-31-2017 at 03:18 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    https://www.reddit.com/r/grandorder/ - fastest source for new info, but sucks to try and find old stuff on. Could always try google to find a particular reddit thread.

http://fategrandorder.wikia.com/wiki...nd_Order_Wikia - ad-ridden but usually has event info up within a day or two

https://grandorder.wiki/Main_Page - would prefer to use this but they've been pretty slow to add updates to, but likely because it's only been up for a month or so.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul, also, try not to use SQ for grinding or whatever under normal circumstances. You will get gold/silver/bronze apples in events which can be used to restore your AP. It is best to save SQ for gacha (unless you have lots of money :P)

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ren View Post
    @Gabezhul, also, try not to use SQ for grinding or whatever under normal circumstances. You will get gold/silver/bronze apples in events which can be used to restore your AP. It is best to save SQ for gacha (unless you have lots of money :P)
    That's the reason I feel stupid in retrospect. I knew the event would give me apples, I just never though it would give me so damn many, so I got impatient and threw in a few SQ to speed up the early grind for the drop-rate increasing CEs. In hindsight, that was really dumb, but I guess it was a learning experience.

Oh, and on a different note: with my last 30 before leveling I decided to do the halloween event map with Vlad one last time, and to my shock and surprise, he actually dropped the 5th copy of Halloween Princess, so now I can max it out. Praised be the name of the Random Number God! :)

IGN
    Laisy
    Server
    Hitokappu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3750 Post(s)

Well that fits

1 out of 0 members found this post helpful.
    Nothing much happening right now, isn't it?

Laisy's Journey of Drawing

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul I think that's the smart way, cleared the event early. Don't be like me, I'm the type with a bad habit, "Hmm today I'm kinda busy, I'll farm this event tomorrow." -__- The next day I would do the same thing again and again. Suddenly the last days of the event, "OMG I've done it again," >__< and start burning apples like crazy. XD

@Laisy Lol that looks freaking awesome. =)

IGN
    Laisy
    Server
    Hitokappu
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3750 Post(s)
    But don't be like me as well "Hmmm tomorrow I have exam, oh well I'll just farm a little bit".

Nothing much happening right now, isn't it?

Laisy's Journey of Drawing

Rep
    Mentioned
    140 Post(s)
    This is actually from my second summoning of Hikki-hime

The first one crashed my FGO.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @Sheba, congrats on getting her to NP2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    737 Post(s)
    @Sheba congrats!

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03