Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1443 of 1446 FirstFirst ... 44394313431393143314411442144314441445 ... LastLast
Results 14,421 to 14,430 of 14452
    Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    I'm back again with a few more questions for which I couldn't readily find an answer:
    -At the start of the NA server, there was this "Master Recruitment" campaign that let everyone pick one 4* servant. Needless to say, since I started late, I missed this opportunity. Was there ever a similar chance later in the JP version?

-Also, new users apparently received a free Saber Lily. Now, while she is generally considered to be a weak SR unit as far as I can see, I am lacking Sabers big time. In fact, I only got my first copy of Caesar after the third week of playing. Do I actually have to wait until the Saber Wars event to get her, or are there going to be other opportunities to get a decent Saber before that?

-Speaking of events, while the NA server goes through the singularities faster, the other events seem to follow the schedule. As such, the next event should be the one with Nobunaga. The question: Are all the events as easy to max out as Caster Liz, or should I try and plan ahead?

I have a bunch of other questions, but these three are the only ones that a quick wiki-binge couldn't readily answer. Thanks in advance.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1238 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Gabezhul View Post
    I'm back again with a few more questions for which I couldn't readily find an answer:
    -At the start of the NA server, there was this "Master Recruitment" campaign that let everyone pick one 4* servant. Needless to say, since I started late, I missed this opportunity. Was there ever a similar chance later in the JP version?
    No. The pick your own SR campaign was a way to make the initial single roll from the tutorial gacha be less shit. After some time when this was no longer given, DW upgraded the tutorial roll to be a 10 roll with 1 guaranteed random SR Servant from the tutorial gacha banner. As such, the US server started off better than the JP server due to getting an extra SR Servant, at minimum. Now however, a new US account would be in the same position as a new JP account in terms of starting stuff.

-Also, new users apparently received a free Saber Lily. Now, while she is generally considered to be a weak SR unit as far as I can see, I am lacking Sabers big time. In fact, I only got my first copy of Caesar after the third week of playing. Do I actually have to wait until the Saber Wars event to get her, or are there going to be other opportunities to get a decent Saber before that?
    For the US server, you cannot get Saber Lily until Saber Wars if you missed out on the free one for starting accounts.

-Speaking of events, while the NA server goes through the singularities faster, the other events seem to follow the schedule. As such, the next event should be the one with Nobunaga. The question: Are all the events as easy to max out as Caster Liz, or should I try and plan ahead?
    US server will definitely have it easier to clear out the GudaGuda event, simply because better average levels than the JP server due to better daily quests than what the JP server had. As for the freebie SRs, they are all generally pretty easy to get, though later events make it so that you don't get your first copy until after clearing the event's story. Unless you wait until the absolute last minute, anyone with a decently leveled and varied Servant roster should be able to NP5 and level 80 all of the freebie SRs with natural regen and/or whatever apples/equivalent are provided.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Okay, one more question:
    After some more wiki-diving, I think I kinda figured out the most efficient way to play this game. Please correct me if I'm wrong:
    -Max out the events for materials.
    -Ascend your servants/raise their skills.
    -Use the time between the events to grind EXP to level out your ascended servants.
    -Wait for the next event. In the meantime use AP to grind QP, mana prisms and do the weekly master missions.
    -Rinse and repeat.
    +Stockpile SQ for repeated 30-rolls when a servant you want is in the spotlight.

Is this correct, or am I missing something?

Last edited by Gabezhul; 11-04-2017 at 10:02 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Color me impressed. The NA side is getting the GUDAGUDA Honnouji event in just two days. Say what you will, they are not sitting on their laurels.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul, enjoy the event, and remember to save up the quartz. Gudaguda also has a nice limited saber servant.

Rep
    Mentioned
    189 Post(s)
    Hehe. I was complaining about not having any decent Sabers, and now I pulled both Sieg and Okita in the same singe 30 SQ pull. Praised be the random number god!

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    120 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Congrats on Okita!

- - - Updated - - -

I'm disappointed that we didn't get a costume for the 2017 Halloween event. I mean the biggest part about Halloween is about dressing up in a costume...

Anyways I'm wondering whether (and hoping) there would be another Saber Wars event following the release of Star Wars 8.

Rep
    Mentioned
    645 Post(s)
    @Ren yeah we were teased with that Amazoness CEO CG and gosh darn it that Nightingale CE was hot stuff! Wish they could of given one of either of those

Rep
    Mentioned
    986 Post(s)

A friendly reminder the Halloween Event 2017 gonna end tomorrow Nov 10th 12:59 JST. Have you got your mecha yet? :)

Server
    Hashira Island Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1947 Post(s)
    Amazoness CEO costume needs to be a thing.

Or maybe Penthisilea Santa Alter Lily!!!

Is Looking For: Hayasui.
    And more wine for Pola.
    Married Pola 8/20/2016, LSC Graduation: 8/21/2016