Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1432 of 1453 FirstFirst ... 432932133213821422143014311432143314341442 ... LastLast
Results 14,311 to 14,320 of 14528
    Rep
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    @Trubo Nice, in Aus they're showing it in all states except the one im in. RIP Sydney

Rep
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    My first event in the game is around the corner (Halloween Liz), so I wanted ask a quick question from the veterans: roughly how much SQ do I need to max out an event servant? I just want to be prepared, as I actually really need a dependable caster (Medea is nice, but not optimal for ember farming), plus I have an affinity for Liz anyways.

Oh, and here's a bit of a story for you, in case you haven't heard already: Liz and Carmilla are both based on Elizabeth Bathory. In fact, the name "Bathory" have been associated with vampires almost as much as Dracula, but while Vlad at least got his bloodthirsty reputation from things he really did (all that impaling was bad for international PR), modern Hungarian historians pretty much agree that most, if not all, of Elizabeth Bathory's deeds were invented by her political enemies. Unfortunately it is kind of hard to tell how much of it was true from the distance of so many centuries, but considering that most of the damning testimonies came from confessions under torture, and that there was no proper trial held to evaluate the evidence and instead they just imprisoned her and took all her lands, I am firmly on the modern historians' side. So, in conclusion, all I'm saying is that her Innocent Monster should be way higher. :P

Last edited by Gabezhul; 10-13-2017 at 11:31 AM.

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    None, you don't need to spend SQ on maxing out a servant and you shouldn't. You will get them maxed out soon enough. Save the SQ for gacha.

Last edited by Ren; 10-13-2017 at 12:44 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul This event gives out a lot of Gold Apples if memory serves, you may not need to use quartz to max her out

Rep
    Mentioned
    1240 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul

roughly how much SQ do I need to max out an event servant?
    Halloween Liz is what we call a welfare or freebie SR, as everything you need for her ascensions and NP improvements are obtained from completing the event story and the event shop. The only reason to spend quartz for them is to finish off your farming if you run out of apples and time.

Rep
    Mentioned
    196 Post(s)
    I ran into something weird. All of a sudden the game keeps throwing "Connection Lost" messages at me, even though I am connected. The really weird part though is the fact that, even though it says there is no connection, I can play the game. I hit "Retry", I can play the game normally for a couple of seconds, then it throws up the connection error again. I hit Retry, play for another couple of seconds, rinse and repeat. I have actually finished an entire run on today's ember daily like this, and it's insanely annoying. Any advice?

Edit: The problem went away the way it came; suddenly and without any discernible reason Weird.

Last edited by Gabezhul; 10-14-2017 at 07:29 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    997 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul Probably just a network problem. If it's trouble on the server side, you will see a lot of people reporting the same problem. In my case I sometimes get that connection error too, but switching to different internet connection immediately fixed the problem.

IGN
    Harold
    Server
    Lingga
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4842 Post(s)
    Just a reminder, we will have a livestream in around an hour on JST19:30 today. Expected to get new info of the latest EOR chapter and the next Halloween event.

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uBhhtUdxvB4
    http://live.nicovideo.jp/gate/lv307105488

The sexiest bridge ever made.

Rep
    Mentioned
    648 Post(s)
    Here's hoping that EoR3 get released tonight!

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    126 Post(s)
    A very cute SR archer appeared!