Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1464 of 1466 FirstFirst ... 46496413641414145414621463146414651466 LastLast
Results 14,631 to 14,640 of 14651
    Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    @Shendu, aside from the 4 star servants you can get for your first 10 roll, try to roll for Jeanne alter while the da vinci event is ongoing. As for 4 star servant, try to see if you can get Heracles.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1243 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Shendu View Post
    @Trubo
    JP server
    Ideal tutorial roll would be Herk + Emiya or Liz, though any additional SR besides Stheno is fine. For normal rolls, might be worth clearing through prologue for the quartz needed to roll and see if you get Jeanne Alter.

You probably won't be able to complete the event though.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    @Shendu After the tutorial gacha. Currently there are 2 limited gacha you might be interested.

The first one is the current Da Vinci event gacha. There are 2 limited SSR rate up: Leonardo Da Vinci and Jeanne D'arc Alter. If you are aiming for a specific character, you might want to do it on certain date, because their rate up take turns every 2 days. Today is Da Vinci rate up.

JP time:
    Jan 13 ~ 14 Da Vinci
    Jan 15 ~ 16 Da Vinci, J Alter
    Jan 17 ~ 18 J Alter
    Jan 19 ~ 20 Da Vinci
    Jan 21 ~ 22 Da Vinci, J Alter
    Jan 23 ~ 24 J Alter
    end

------

The next one is the New Year 2018 gacha. This is even crazier, it has 6 limited SSR and 1 standard SSR rate up: Gilgamesh, Scathach, Katsuhika Hokusai (new 2018), Miyamoto Musashi, Meltlilith, Shinjuku Archer and Tamamo no Mae. Their rate up also changed daily. Today is Scathach.

JP time
    Jan 13 Scathach
    Jan 14 Shinjuku Archer
    Jan 15 Meltlilith
    Jan 16 Hokusai, Gilgamesh, Scathach, Shinjuku Archer, Meltlilith
    Jan 17 Tamamo no Mae
    Jan 18 Musashi
    Jan 19 Hokusai
    end

Because in this game the chance for SSR Servant to appear from gacha is only 1%, if you not attached to your account yet, I recommend to reroll until you get 1, rerolling doesn't cost money, you can do it as much as you like. :) But I know some people doesn't like reroll, so you decide yourself what you want to do. :) Make sure you make your decision fast, because right now it's very convenience time, there are some really good limited Servant are being pick up. :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    220 Post(s)
    @Mikan

I see, thanks i might go for the new year 2018 one then

one more question is 4 star servants viable?
    I have cameila and maruta on my first tutorial 10 pull

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    142 Post(s)
    @Shendu, Carmilla and Martha are both good 4 star servants. However since you have a chance right now to obtain limited 5 star servants I would suggest you put that as your priority. I personally recommend Jeanne Alter, although the rest are very good as well.

What you can do if you want to reroll is to get a device transfer code for accounts before you re-roll. What I did was make a list with the device transfer code and servants for each time I re-rolled if the servants weren't too bad but not what I wanted. This is in case you end up getting nothing you liked after the event ends, you can go back and choose a previous account you liked.

Last edited by Ren; 01-13-2018 at 09:43 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    204 Post(s)
    Be warned though: rerolling is a long and arduous process, especially in FGO, since you cannot skip a lot of the early content. That said, if you can tolerate the monotony, the reward is there.
    I personally haven't rerolled on FGO, but I did on Kamipro back when I wanted to branch out from Aigis, and I spent a whole day doing something like 600 rerolls (I was doing it simultaneously on three browsers) before I got a roll with Sol plus three other SSRs and two SRs. So yeah, if you have the patience, you can get an absolutely amazing starting team, just don't expect it to be easy.

On a side note: Was Saber Lily a freebie for new accounts on the JP side as well? I ask because the event actually makes a ton of references to the memes about her, such as her NP being stuck at Lv1 or it apparently targeting the enemy's crotch, which I can't see happening unless she was around for a while in JP before the event came out.
    Also, man, Saber Wars is a pain in the ass. All the really good stuff is gated behind the ahoge currency levels, but it's a pain in the arse to gather it without MHX/Alter/Umu. There are only 4 days left, and I still haven't broke 1M. Though again, I only use 4 apples so far, but still... in the Nobu event, by this time I was nearing 2M... -.-'

Last edited by Gabezhul; 01-13-2018 at 10:53 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)
    @Gabezhul She was also a freebie in the JP version for pre-register before the game start. She's not available in the gacha pool. Back then we don't know there is gonna be Saber Wars half year later. Well you can imagine people reactions. :)

Server
    Hashira Island Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1948 Post(s)
    @Shendu welcome to reroll hell.

I wish you luck, hope you get a Jalter!!!

Is Looking For: Hayasui.
    And more wine for Pola.
    Married Pola 8/20/2016, LSC Graduation: 8/21/2016

Rep
    Mentioned
    1014 Post(s)

New event incoming. Condition: must cleared Final Chapter. High difficulty. New system: Servant that has been use, cannot be use again until certain time pass. There is no party cost limit. You cannot use support (your Servants only).

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/setsubun/

-----------

User questionnaire here. Completing will reward 3 gold tickets.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/questionnaire_3rd/

Last edited by Mikan; 01-14-2018 at 07:49 AM.

IGN
    Schwyn
    Server
    Iwagawa
    Rep
    Mentioned
    502 Post(s)
    Barly started farming Da'vini rerun...... and still doing Saber Wars on NA. HELP

10 Promises to Keep

Ryuujou Married 10/11/15 12:40am EST
    Twitch Offline
    I am writing something here Updated (03/12/17)