Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1472 of 1487 FirstFirst ... 472972137214221462147014711472147314741482 ... LastLast
Results 14,711 to 14,720 of 14863
    Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    just finished Valentines, man this took forever. How do multiple account people do it :S

Rep
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    @Wahzam Already finished here too. :) Personally I think this is easier compared to the previous Valentine events where we have to farm specific class choco. And then there were so many Servants need choco, we need several thousand of them coin choco per class lol. :)

Edit

A friendly reminder the event gonna end tomorrow Feb 15th 12:59 JST. Semiramis gacha also gonna end at the same time. For those still trying, good luck. :)

Last edited by Mikan; 02-14-2018 at 07:48 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    659 Post(s)
    @Mikan It was definitely better executed XD, i guess im just bitter because no eresh and Jalter choco:(

Rep
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    @Wahzam I like the surprise choco idea. Back on the previous Valentine event, I would farm enough for example Saber choco and then exchange all of them at once, it was feel kinda monotone doing that. But this event, It was quite fun not knowing who is coming. Every time I get a star choco, I was looking forward to use it. :)

Edit

After the maintenance KnK Revival event right away. New 4 stars Servant.

http://news.fate-go.jp/2018/karanokyoukai/

Last edited by Mikan; 02-15-2018 at 07:27 AM.

IGN
    Gidemo
    Server
    Buin Base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2297 Post(s)
    As some of you may have noticed from my support list, Void Shiki has graced my presence not once, but twice...In just under 10 single rolls (a combination of tickets and what quartz I had saved up).

This makes her the third limited Servant I have with NP2 or higher (the other two being Summer Arturia and Passionlip, the latter being NP3). Being one of the reasons I started playing F/GO in the first place, I'm floored she came along so fast now after not showing up during the anniversary.

And the new face (Fujino) came from her trial ticket as well. Pretty crazy. There went my other event luck, maybe.

"Look around you and ask yourself: Has the battle been won, or lost?"
    Enlistment: A Story from the Observer (Part Thirty-four Complete!)
    Twitch | Status: Offline

Rep
    Mentioned
    1102 Post(s)
    @Observer 39 Congrats. =)

I throw in 30 quartz and nope, no Fujino. Oh well, maybe another time. :)

Server
    Buin
    Rep
    Mentioned
    163 Post(s)
    I did a 10 roll for Shiki but she didn't show. Kimono servants really don't seem to like me a lot >.<

Rep
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    Well it's been a while since my last post here. But don't worry i'm still alive and kicking :P

It's just that juggling FGO, Kancolle and RL kinda takes up a lot of my time. orz

Anyways there is just one thing i want to say right now. FUCK YEAH KnK re-run!!! I'd never thought this day would come. I'm so happy i can finally get my own assassin Shiki! :D I think i'm gonna grail her after the Event.... too bad i probably don't have the mats to 10/10/10 her....

The Evolution

Rep
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Raven2k5 View Post
    too bad i probably don't have the mats to 10/10/10 her....
    Bones are hell. I don't care about people complaining about stakes, too many Servants need bones in large quantities.

Rep
    Mentioned
    499 Post(s)
    @Trubo Yeah that's true.... i don't even have enough to max out Jack. Looks like i will be farming bones like a mad man in the future.

Btw does anyone know if there is a good place to farm bones in this Event?

The Evolution