Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 561 of 1493 FirstFirst ... 614615115515595605615625635716116611061 ... LastLast
Results 5,601 to 5,610 of 14926
    Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I honestly didn't really care which servant I got. All I wanted was to get a single 4 star servant at least. I'm contemplating restarting for a 4 star servant except I feel like I got kinda far so it would be a pain getting back to where I am (Okeanos Ch 11). Would you guys suggest to just keep playing on this account and save quartz for more 10 pulls or just restarting for like a 5 star or something?

Rep
    Mentioned
    18 Post(s)
    @SanToki If all you need is any, you could just raise your current servants and get Ryougi on the event coming up. 4 star assassin. Using up 40 quartz on refills, fight continuations, etc on event is far more certain than a gacha roll, and chances are, you wouldn't even need to spend as much as 40 for the event servant and the items to reach her max ascension. Max level NP is a different story, but it's not like you get to max the NP of gacha 4 stars very often.

Alternatively, if you're still not attached to the account, now's a good time to reroll as any. Just that you'd have less time to raise your team before event. Only important part of the story that should be cleared is Fuyuki, to have access to events.

Last edited by Negame; 02-22-2016 at 10:31 AM.

Now who shall be the next to visit, I wonder?

FGO ID: 202,302,919

Rep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    I can taste the apple flavored ice-cream in the air already, time to climb those 254 floors and gain those two million points just so I can pretend to kill servants. I daresay with their habit of announcing information a day before, we won't have to wait very long, especially if we consider when maintenance is. Too bad I'm sucked dry of quartz, but at least I can roll on others I guess.

Rep
    Mentioned
    41 Post(s)
    @SanToki Guy/Girl above me is giving out accounts for free, i saw some good starter in his/her list.

If you just want any starter with random 5*/4*, i think i have starter accounts with attila+some 4* and drake+some 4*. I'll give it to you if you are interested.

And i'm pretty sure, you can get to Okeanos from fuyuki in less than a week wihout apples, the real hassle in this game is to level your servants and their skills, oh man i remember how hard it was just to get one talon for alter.

Last edited by mystery1499; 02-22-2016 at 01:03 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1163 Post(s)
    @SanToki
    Beside what everyone already suggested, there is also another option to wait for the event that's coming at the end of this month.

Since you're not attached to your current account yet and rerolling is free. When the new Gacha open, you can keep rerolling as much as you like until you get the new 5 star servant. Don't know who is the new 5 star servant yet tho. =)

Last edited by Mikan; 02-22-2016 at 01:25 PM.

IGN
    iPe7eR
    Server
    Hitokappu Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)

\o/

If you're just living for your own sake, it's all up to you. No hard feelings. No regrets.
    ~Kyouko Sakura~

Rep
    Mentioned
    1254 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by SanToki View Post
    I honestly didn't really care which servant I got. All I wanted was to get a single 4 star servant at least. I'm contemplating restarting for a 4 star servant except I feel like I got kinda far so it would be a pain getting back to where I am (Okeanos Ch 11). Would you guys suggest to just keep playing on this account and save quartz for more 10 pulls or just restarting for like a 5 star or something?
    You have some time until the event starts, so I'd recommend just rerolling until you get an account that starts with a 5* Servant AFTER THE TUTORIAL ROLL. Keep the current account's code written down somewhere to let it stockpile quartz for the time being, maybe run daily experience stuff.

The only requirement for the event is that you clear Fuyuki to do it, which really doesn't take long.

Either way, you might have trouble getting a full level 5 NP and max ascended Shiki. Just depends on what DW decides on doing.

Quote Originally Posted by Mikan View Post
    Since you're not attached to your current account yet and rerolling is free. When the new Gacha open, you can keep rerolling as much as you like until you get the new 5 star servant. Don't know who is the new 5 star servant yet tho. =)
    The problem there is that you may not get a level 5 NP and max ascended Shiki, which is a pretty big shame for a free 4*.

Last edited by Trubo; 02-22-2016 at 07:36 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1163 Post(s)
    @Trubo
    Yeah like you said, either way he might have trouble getting full level 5 NP Shiki with his current starting account. Just more option for him to consider.

IGN
    Dazahet
    Server
    佐伯湾泊地
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Trubo
    if it`s not a bother, do you still have Orion and Elizabeth(lancer) Valentine CE?
    these two are the last that I need

New FGO : 566 935 555 | Fumika

M̶y̶ ̶O̶r̶i̶g̶i̶n̶a̶l̶ ̶F̶a̶t̶e̶ ̶G̶O̶:̶ ̶4̶7̶0̶ ̶2̶6̶6̶ ̶0̶2̶3̶ ̶|̶ ̶A̶y̶a̶s̶e̶ (will never forget )

Rep
    Mentioned
    745 Post(s)
    Saber 5* gacha, Void Shiki At this rate, the game title needs to stick the word "Saber" in there.
    Her NP is Arts, Ignore Def, AoE, Insta Kill, Ally debuff heal? Please buff Arthuria to make me love her.

CE doesn't seem all that interesting too.

Last edited by FlamingYu; 02-23-2016 at 09:15 AM.

LSC Completed 2014-2015
    Taihou - 29/12, Bismarck - 12/01, Yamato - 19/01, Musashi - 16/02, Shioi - 30/03