Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The April 5th patch has ended. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 8910
    Rep
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    Obligatory poke, but will you take the opportunity to translate those six chapters of Torpedo Squadron Chronicles?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4391 Post(s)
    @firemagnet Ok, I went looking into things and there are a few kinks.

1. The scans on the CN site are terrible quality but workable.
    2. Sen-manga has completely disabled downloading pages even through the debug console
    3. Comic-walker has the best quality scans but they scramble their images and you need a js script to unscramble it
    4. dm5 seems to have removed chapters 2 through 13? Or possible it requires an account

So far, I have done some cleaning, it's fuzzy and really bad but it works. It would help if you popped on discord once in a while so I don't have to keep posting in this thread since PM notifications appear to be broken for me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    236 Post(s)
    @Leyana let me check DM5. One sec. Didn't know Himeuta had a discord. Can you PM me the link?

better yet, ping me on skype at alexandre.charron-trudel, it'll be faster that way.

http://www.dm5.com/manhua-jian-colle-shuileizhandui/

no, they're all there. At least, the links are

I also use adguard adblocker.............which allows me to read unlimited articles on the New York Times and apparently allows me to bypass whatever restrictions might be on DM5. I should note that i'm getting no requests for account even when my adblocker is off.

http://www.dm5.com/m156251/#ipg12 That's chapter four page 12.

Last edited by firemagnet; 08-04-2016 at 04:31 PM.