Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Battle Through the Heavens

This is my new favorite manga. Surprisingly its a Chinese Manhwa which in all honesty is the best I ever seen coming out of that language (I have either been disappointed or just missing the good stuff).

Apparently it has a LN version that stretches over 1,000 chapters.

Anyone else been looking into it? If so what do you like about it? Do you believe its in your top manga list? Just a general discussion thread.

I am going to pull a synopsis from a more reliable source then rely on my cruddy self.

Synopsis:
    In a land where no magic is present. A land where the strong makes the rules and weak has to obey. A land filled with alluring treasures and beauty yet also filled with unforeseen danger. Xiao Yan, who has shown talents none had seen in decades, suddenly three years ago lost everything, his powers, his reputation, and his promise to his mother. What sorcery has caused him to lose all of his powers? And why has his fiancee suddenly shown up?

Honestly I think the synopsis fails at giving this story justice since its pretty...preliminary.

Looking around to find translations of the actual novel. The hunt begins!

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: Battle Through the Heavens

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Nozomi Thanks

Looking at it though I am surprised how many chapters they are in corresponds to like...20 chapters of the manga haha. I guess 1196 chapters isn't too long after all :O

Rep
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)

Can't touch this manga after how dissapointing the manhwa for duo luo dalu was. The lns are 10x better. I recommend panlong/coiling dragon if you want a martial arts/cultivation ln to read it's amazing and they are close to 100% translated they done almost 18 out of 21 books

Sent from my SM-G900F using Tapatalk

[H A R E M - P L A N ]

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

I think you are talking about Dou Po Cang Qiong. Chinese manga (manhwa) is colored and provide different kind of manga experience. And yes that manga is very popular.

Manga that I read == Shingeki no Kyojin | Fairy Tail | One Punch Man | Shokugeki no Soma | Tokyo Ghoul RE
    CC Manga: http://www.ccmanga.com