Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event has ended. Check the event threads for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 9 of 10 FirstFirst ... 78910 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    Ok I've read all of that and damn... those spoilers only sparked my interest in watching the movie even more since the one who posted the spoilers said that there were details he couldn't explain and that it's better to watch it ourselves, all I can say is that the movie looks really dark, serious and way better than the anime. (it still has those goofy moments tho)

Last edited by Kranesh; 11-27-2016 at 02:53 AM.

IGN
    Murrue
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1489 Post(s)
    @Kranesh well, 6 months for blueray release, right?

Rep
    Mentioned
    158 Post(s)
    @Murrue Yup, it's gonna worth the wait.

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Murrue View Post
    @Impstar_Deuce You can find spoiler on reddit if you want, here
    DAMN!!Thosespoilersmakemewanttoseethemovieevenmore

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

Taking a month-long vacation with the Kanmusu. Back in July.

Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    I saw the movie yesterday and....god damn it was amazing.

[+] Spoiler
    I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time. The action scenes were top quality, the story was actually well thought out and executed very well, no use of crappy CG (CG was used for split seconds but it didn't look shitty), the list goes on. I'm an emotional girl so I cried three times during the movie lol. So I don't know if your manly hearts will get as emotional as me but...a lot about the whole game and what abyssal are is clearly put to light. Also how kanmusu are discovered while your out on a sortie and how they appear. I can go into more detail in a PM if you want. But god damn, playing this game for three years and having all that truth come to light hit me hard..I had really low expectations for the movie but it was top notch. I can't wait for everyone to see it.

21歳の女の子ですけど中身は完全におっさんなのです。

Rep
    Mentioned
    1974 Post(s)
    Well, looks like I'm going to farm in E-5.

100 sorties in E-4 failed. The last 5 being continuous retreats. In easy.

RNGesus too stronk.

Piuy is the boss.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7733 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Ana Teitoku View Post
    I saw the movie yesterday and....god damn it was amazing.

[+] Spoiler
    I had a stupid grin on my face the whole time. The action scenes were top quality, the story was actually well thought out and executed very well, no use of crappy CG (CG was used for split seconds but it didn't look shitty), the list goes on. I'm an emotional girl so I cried three times during the movie lol. So I don't know if your manly hearts will get as emotional as me but...a lot about the whole game and what abyssal are is clearly put to light. Also how kanmusu are discovered while your out on a sortie and how they appear. I can go into more detail in a PM if you want. But god damn, playing this game for three years and having all that truth come to light hit me hard..I had really low expectations for the movie but it was top notch. I can't wait for everyone to see it.
    That's the main thing I wanted to hear, that the CG use was.. well not 10 years ancient awkward like how it was for.. well bulk of the anime.
    The other thing I wanted to know was how how fanservice (panti-shot kind) it is. I do cater to the less is better crowd on that.

esp. since I was going to watch blu-ray sub rips on the big TV (which involves other people being able to catch scenes of it) rather than my one that's half the size.

Rep
    Mentioned
    43 Post(s)
    Kancolle Box Office Revene has been revealed.

70k people attended the first two days
    A total of 100 million yen was produced in the first two days

In terms of the revenue it earned and attendance for a Japanese movie in the box office. This is considered "average" at most for a typical Japanese movie.

In terms of the anime-based movies, it's basically within the top 15 in terms of movies based around an anime series (as in nothing Ghibli or Miyazaki related) . Putting right around the range of Index Movie but a little less than Nanoha A. Take it how you will. But in a sense, it's decent in terms of it's standards.

That's one small step for man, one giant leap for Otaku Kind!

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    20 Post(s)
    As long as it makes back its budget with some decent profit, I'll be satisfied.

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

Taking a month-long vacation with the Kanmusu. Back in July.

Rep
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Totaku View Post
    Kancolle Box Office Revene has been revealed.

70k people attended the first two days
    A total of 100 million yen was produced in the first two days

In terms of the revenue it earned and attendance for a Japanese movie in the box office. This is considered "average" at most for a typical Japanese movie.

In terms of the anime-based movies, it's basically within the top 15 in terms of movies based around an anime series (as in nothing Ghibli or Miyazaki related) . Putting right around the range of Index Movie but a little less than Nanoha A. Take it how you will. But in a sense, it's decent in terms of it's standards.
    Well, and I don't think the Index and Nanoha movies had a two top contenders in animation movies (Your Name and In this Corner of the World) screening on the same week, like in the case with KC movie. So yeah, it's really decent in the terms of profit.

Doing all things for the Sixth and Sixty-First Destroyer Division girls.
    I don't want to go grinding. I want plumping. Want to come to the Orel Sea, get drunk with the local Ru-class battleships, and that they're stuffed nose to my kanmusu for the thing about destroyers come in large numbers. Fight, plump, destroyers on the pump.