Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event Maint will start on 17th Nov. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      New Forum "Azur Lane" has been added to User Suggested Forums
Bookmark Thread
Page 11 of 11 FirstFirst ... 91011
    Rep
    Mentioned
    68 Post(s)
    I'm a fan of drama in general, but it felt overdone here.
    [+] Spoiler
    If the events of the movie are canon to the game in any way, I demand abyssal drops, and boats coming back from sinking. Vaporizing the enemy fleet in the process.
    I think Mutsuki's suffering was perfectly done in the anime, with a perfect ending. The movie was just her going back to denial, undoing that scene.
    Fubuki having existential crisis was fine and understandable. I never liked her as an mc though.

Important question: Anyone remembers Akagi eating at all? I can't recall a single scene like that.
    Which part was missing from the cinema release? I'm guessing the opening scene was lengthened. The animation quality of the first 10-20 minutes were far above the rest.

Yuudachi, Satsuki, Ikazuchi, Tone.

Rep
    Mentioned
    305 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Laisy View Post
    After credits, Marvel style.

And I was thinking, we should compile a list of easter eggs or hidden details from this movie
    Such as?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sawhorse View Post
    I'm a fan of drama in general, but it felt overdone here.
    [+] Spoiler
    If the events of the movie are canon to the game in any way, I demand abyssal drops, and boats coming back from sinking. Vaporizing the enemy fleet in the process.
    I think Mutsuki's suffering was perfectly done in the anime, with a perfect ending. The movie was just her going back to denial, undoing that scene.
    Fubuki having existential crisis was fine and understandable. I never liked her as an mc though.

Important question: Anyone remembers Akagi eating at all? I can't recall a single scene like that.
    Which part was missing from the cinema release? I'm guessing the opening scene was lengthened. The animation quality of the first 10-20 minutes were far above the rest.
    I must not have noticed the quality difference much, then. However the three sequences that stood out to me were a) the opening sequence b) A7M2 vs Hellcats aerial duel and

c)
    [+] Spoiler
    Fubuki's encounter with Abyssal!Fubuki

IGN
    Shepard
    Server
    Kanoya
    Rep
    Mentioned
    34 Post(s)
    My copy should be coming in the mail tomorrow some time

Wo-san... why won't you come to my base?

You don't get it do you? It's a SHIP that launches Ship GIRLS! It's going to cause a rift in the space/awesome continuum!!