Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Red face Lottery help.. you post this here ? really ? lol

Hai hai ! As you can see i search help for lottery, i saw on the twitter they planned the lottery in a quick time ;

&

Well, usually i had no problem with lottery cause it was at 20h ( ~11 / 12h for me ) in japan or something like that but the next lottery is planned for 13h or 11h ( 6h / 4h for me ) and i can't cause i need to prepare and go for work, anyone can help me please ?
    Thanks in advance, bye ! °3°

PS : Sorry for my bad english, french skill here :p

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

Re: Lottery help.. you post this here ? really ? lol

That isn't the lottery.

The first tweet is them letting us know that the lottery-free sever will be accepting new players from 1300 on 28/8. So just make a new account and join "柱島æ³Å*地" .

The second tweet is just the announcement that the current event is being extended to 7/9 1100.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Leyana Oh thanks, the previous lottery message look like these but finally it's good ! :)

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

@Kunkyttk Previous lottery messages looked very different. But they haven't held a lottery in more than a month now since they opened the new lottery-free server.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Leyana Maybe, i talked above all the date and hour like [8/28(idk) 13:00 ] because when i did previous lottery i only watched this, japanese is to hard for me atm e.e

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Is there no lottery for this new server because every time I try to enter all I get is a screen with a cat and a girl bowing to it? Is it just me or is anyone else getting this?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

@Illuminioussky Try deleting your cache.

Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Leyana It looks like even after clearing the cache it's still giving the same error screen. I used google translate to check the message and it said something about a communication error but it looks like the server is about 80% filled so I'm guessing its an error on my side x.x

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

@Illuminioussky Are you trying to join via VPN? It could be a lousy connection causing you to time out.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Ok ok i did it at work xD
    @Illuminioussky I got the same problem when i tried with KCV, so i used a vpn but the problem persist, i changed my time zone on windows and finally i can say fuck about this fcking cat and girl. Well, just try to change your time zone ;)