Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
    Rep
    Mentioned
    86 Post(s)

[Discussion] Let's talk about doujin Teitoukus

Another long day at work at Abyssal Fleet Inc. for poor blasty, let's find something random to talk about...
    So I read lots of doujins and stuff, I've grown to like a lot of doujin ttks

Number 3 Shiba Inu Admiral from Rabaul Base's Shiba Dog Admiral and the Fleet Girls' Everyday Lives (suetake (kinrui))
    Link: Pool - Kantai Collection - Rabaul Base's Shiba Dog Admiral and the Fleet Girls' Everyday Lives (suetake (kinrui)) - Danbooru
    He's a ttk! but he's also a dog! that's pretty awesome already, he is quirky but at the same time a stoic ttk that loves his girls very much. It's good series really

Number 2
    Charismatic Masochistic Admiral from The Daily Life of a Sharp and Masochistic Admiral【One Hour Draw Compilation】 (man arihred)
    Link: Pool - Kantai Collection - The Daily Life of a Sharp and Masochistic Admiral【One Hour Draw Compilation】 (man arihred) - Danbooru
    Oh man has being a masochist ever been so fucken amazing? This guy is the masochist of all masochist except he pulls it off in a way that's less of "you are a peverted freak" and much more of " YOU MAGNIFICENT BASTARD!"
    And especially after the memories of maso ttk x murakumo, that was touching, I never knew I could admire a masochist so much, the amount of charisma from this guy is amazing.
    Pool - Kantai Collection - Memories of Murakumo and the Sharp and Masochistic Admiral (Yamamoto Arihred (Palace Inubousaki)) - Danbooru

NUMBER 1
    Shitty Admiral from Miss Akebono and Shitty Admiral (shino (ponjiyuusu)) and
    Mothers are strong (shino (ponjiyuusu))
    Link Pool - Kantai Collection - Miss Akebono and Shitty Admiral (Shino (Ponjiyuusu)) - Danbooru
    Link Pool - Kantai Collection - Mothers are strong (shino (ponjiyuusu)) - Danbooru
    Oh man shitty admiral you are amazing, you are the very definition of admirable, I totally wish to become someone like you, He is a man of few words but he is totally an awesome person, doing all the awesome things. WHY ARE YOU SO ADMIRABLE YOU SHITTY ADMIRAL

btw, my searches haven't shown me this yet but has there been a h-doujin with a female admiral? I'd like to see some Kanmusu x Admiral yuri. and no feminization ttk with the kanmusu skin doesn't count, because kongou you know...

IGN
    タダノヒトシ
    Server
    Hashirajima Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)

Re: [Discussion] Let's talk about doujin Teitoukus

Shibadog Teitoku - Aww yiss, Yonehara-san and Ashigara finally got hitched.

MasoTTK - This series is nice, though there are some things about Maso-Teitoku I'll just say "I can't follow that example." Also it seems Man Arihred's previous Abyssal Teitoku series was put into an indefinite hiatus, I'd like to see him give it a finishing before he continues his MasoTTK series.

White Kuso Teitoku (Shino) - Would have not minded him as the anime teitoku, this guy is on a different level. I mean, he coolly handles Akebono damn it.

Some other teitokus

Billy - Haven't been seeing him do Kancolle much nowadays, or I'm currently blind to his latest stuff about it.
    Tonda - Same case, but at one point I think he ended his Kancolle comic stint. I'll have to track him back to see.
    Kei Suwabe - Best Abyssal teitoku, but also same case with the two above I guess.