Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 37 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Shinmai Shosa (新米少佐) InvertedComposer's Avatar
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Just spamming the recipe to complete the 2 daily construction quests, I got I-58 after 1 week and next week i got I-8

Thanks so much once again ( ^ ~ ^ )

Rep
    Mentioned
    4642 Post(s)
    @Finn Level indicated by ship level.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    why CVLs in the last fleet comp for 3-2-A farming should be equipped with 99 dive bomber (red plane, isn't it)? Shouldn't I equip them with blue plane so they can wipe out the enemy in the opening carrier attack phase which isn't affected by fatigue, red plane is better for shelling phase but it's affected by fatigue?

Rep
    Mentioned
    4642 Post(s)
    @KazeNoTama The objective for the super 3-2-1 strategy is to wipe out as many as you can while leaving one alive. Torpedo planes are good but they can be too powerful and let your carriers steal the MVP. Ideally you want your flagship to take MVP all of the time. Red planes can attack in the opening air strike too which is unaffected by fatigue.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    @Leyana oh thanks, I'm just afraid red planes will be too weak to wipe out the enemy fleet.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4642 Post(s)
    If you find Type 99 bombers to be too weak, just put better bombers or move them to a bigger slot. Tune your loadout to suit your composition.

Rep
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    I haven't tried yet tho, lol but since I have no type 99 bomber, i'll just use comet.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    I have a question about HQ level farming.

When you level up in ranks, does it make maps like 1-5, 2-5 harder to complete? Because I haven't done 2-5 yet and I would really like to. But I'm having a hard time trying to complete it.

Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Hananosei View Post
    I have a question about HQ level farming.

When you level up in ranks, does it make maps like 1-5, 2-5 harder to complete? Because I haven't done 2-5 yet and I would really like to. But I'm having a hard time trying to complete it.
    Yup, for 1-5 below lvl 40 is easy, 40 above but not 80 is medium, and HQ80 and above is HARD~ 2-5 is like that too but IDK the levels~

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Saki View Post
    Yup, for 1-5 below lvl 40 is easy, 40 above but not 80 is medium, and HQ80 and above is HARD~ 2-5 is like that too but IDK the levels~
    Alright, thanks. That answers the questions I had for farming 1-5 for Hachi. :[ Crap. I guess I'll try to do 2-5 this month then. Thanks!