Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Summer event 2017 has started. Check out the patch thread for more information and discussion.
Bookmark Thread
Page 188 of 188 FirstFirst ... 88138178186187188
Results 1,871 to 1,879 of 1879
    Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    @kyodash

You click the left most orange button on the guild screen and then it would be this grey'd out button, but you can't leave or disband unions during a union event.

If you're a guild leader it's the same orange button and then I think the 2nd button on the right side is disband guild.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Thread's kinda inactive I guess but I'm gonna throw this in here anyway.

New update for DMM KamiPro just released a new kind of event called "Guild Order".

It's a solo, daily-based event.

How it works:

The event lasts for exactly 2 weeks.
    You basically start a 5-Battle quest, which consists of 3 waves of trash mobs, a mini-boss and a Shadow version of an old raid event boss.
    There are missions with specific requirements, with easy ones such as clear Battle 2 X times, and hard ones like fully clear Quest with 3 or more SR Hime in the party.
    Each mission will grant 1 mission point and you get rewards based on how many mission points you've accumulated. There are 10 missions and they will be renewed after exactly 1 week, meaning you can get up to 20 mission points.
    Rewards include Crystals, SR and SSR grimoires, GDE Fragment and Orichalcum (a mat that will be used for final limit break update in the near future). You need all 20 points in order to get full rewards.

Before you dive head first into the quest, be warned that GO quest is VERY hard. Hardest content released as of date of this posting.
    Mobs and bosses are Ragnarok-tiered and will require a very invested team and gear in order to clear some of the missions, especially the hard ones that restrict you with specific units. Also, you cannot use an elixir to revive if you died.
    On the bright side, some missions do not require you to do a full clear, so you can still get some nice rewards even if you can't defeat the end boss.

The current GO themed boss is Crom Cruach <Shadow>, revamped fire dragon raid boss from back during early July 2016.
    Event duration: 8/10 ~ 8/24

Good luck!

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    Might as well contribute... Here the mission list for this guild order:
    Challenge Guild Order 3 times
    Challenge Guild Order 5 times
    Clear Battle 1 3 times
    Clear Battle 2 3 times
    Clear Battle 3 3 times
    Clear with Arthur
    Clear with 3 or more SRs
    Clear with 3 Atk-er (MC doesn't count)
    Clear with Hero alive
    Clear with 5 or more alive
    Note: There is no loot even if you win the fight, the point of this battle is to clear the quest only

as for the boss
    Chrome Cruach
    HP:8,500,000
    Non-Rage Ougi: Aoe + 10% hp burn
    Rage Ougi: 2x random hit (~9k dmg with no atk down) + Self fire atk up + multi hit up
    Trigger on Rage: AoE ~9k dmg (no debuff)

This should let ppl have idea about the fight

Last edited by Altrius; 08-12-2017 at 07:25 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    I've been getting pretty severe lag/cpu usage spike with Kamihime for maybe the last 3 or so days. Haven't changed anything on my end as far as I know, could it be from the new updates? Has anyone else been getting this issue or has an idea on how to fix it?

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    From what i heard ever since the patch of UI change, they also upgrade the system and pretty much eat ur CPU usage badly.
    As for the fix, sorry none known soo far other than upgrade your PC...

In my case, i can still play it fine, but sometime it stutter abit

Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @Altrius I see... I don't think it is a problem of my cpu (intel core i5 6600k) being unable to handle it, but rather something in chrome or something bugging out. I have web GL enabled for another DMM game and think that may be a factor. So far I haven't been able to find a way to disable web GL based on url so disabling it altogether would be troublesome, but I likely will just to test it later today.

The cpu spike seems to happen when getting new information, such as character voices and images, so may be cache related somehow. For example the Harem Episodes are pretty much a no-go for me right now because of the freeze almost every time it grabs 2 new voice lines. I tried clearing both cache and cookies to no avail.

Last edited by Maou; 08-14-2017 at 04:41 PM.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Maou View Post
    @Altrius I see... I don't think it is a problem of my cpu (intel core i5 6600k) being unable to handle it, but rather something in chrome or something bugging out. I have web GL enabled for another DMM game and think that may be a factor. So far I haven't been able to find a way to disable web GL based on url so disabling it altogether would be troublesome, but I likely will just to test it later today.

The cpu spike seems to happen when getting new information, such as character voices and images, so may be cache related somehow. For example the Harem Episodes are pretty much a no-go for me right now because of the freeze almost every time it grabs 2 new voice lines. I tried clearing both cache and cookies to no avail.
    what version of chrome are you using? chrome version 60 may not work well with Kamipro, try to uninstall and re install to chrome 59 may help, and after that, disable chrome auto update so it won't go to version 60 again.

Rep
    Mentioned
    27 Post(s)
    @NeoRO I see, thanks for the info. I will likely try downgrading tomorrow.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    36 Post(s)
    @NeoRO
    Using goggle chrome v60.0.3112.101