Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Spring event will be starting on 2th May. Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 10 of 12 FirstFirst ... 89101112 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @pitoy mo

Okay I see. Will look into it :)

IGN
    Toriton (RIP) Einuma (Current)
    Server
    Paramushir (RIP) Lingga (Current)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Since moved to OOI3 i can't refresh my game anymore, the flashplayer will stuck at floating ship. Well looks like i'll need to relogin if i by chance encountered a cat bomb

EDIT :
    It's only happened while i'm using 74EO. this issue didn't appear while i'm using Google Chrome

Silly me, the problem is caused by my HandyCache rules to not updating your OOI3 javascripts. After i deleting my OOI3 cache at static directory everything works fine...

after i delete MainD2.swf from my Temporary Internet Files, the refresh function work again. I don't know if this intentional or anything but now i need to delete that files in order to refresh my game... because i'm too lazy to re-login.

Strangely, this problem doesn't occured while i'm using normal browser like Internet Explorer 11 or Google Chrome. the problem only happened in Tool Based Browser Like Gakada's KCV & andanteyk's 74EO

Last edited by Sir Toriton; 04-25-2016 at 03:26 AM.

Akashi's Current Level : 133 (RIP) 132 (Now)
    Youtube Channel | MyFleetGirls RIP Toriton | MyFleetGirls Hello Einuma

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Laforet Sorry if I'm being a bother but are there any news regarding on what I pointed out?

0 out of 1 members found this post helpful.

Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @Sir Toriton

Sounds like a IE8 specific issue and I remember having it intermittently on very old builds of KCV.

With 74EO, can you try to alter the embedded browser version in the options menu and see if the problem persists?

IGN
    Toriton (RIP) Einuma (Current)
    Server
    Paramushir (RIP) Lingga (Current)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    I remember that KCVs are using IE8 based browser, but i'm sure my 74EO already set to IE11 Build 11001.

also i've tried using ooi.moe and the refresh function works except there is an error in Core.swf path that i need to redirect it.
    I know the OOI3 in ooi.moe is a different version since the 74EO and KCV menu are separated but i didn't trust their server enough compared to yours.

Akashi's Current Level : 133 (RIP) 132 (Now)
    Youtube Channel | MyFleetGirls RIP Toriton | MyFleetGirls Hello Einuma

IGN
    Fuyukaze
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello there! I've been using OOI for a few months now, however I noticed after the maintenance that the event maps weren't showing up. The option to combine my fleet is working correctly, but I can't sortie to the event maps because the event icon isn't showing up. Just thought I should let you know about this.

Newly Registered
    Rep
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    @Laforet are the updates to the event haven't been implemented yet in Ooi?

IGN
    Fuyukaze
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Hello again! I just wanted to inform you that OOI automatically cat bombs now whenever I click on the option to change around my girls' equipment. I'm assuming that this is because I recently acquired Kamikaze, but I'm not completely sure.

Rep
    Mentioned
    67 Post(s)
    @Kasu

Can you clear your browser cache and try again? I just checked and it is working correctly.

IGN
    Fuyukaze
    Rep
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    @Laforet

Ah, thanks for that! It looks like that solved both problems. I'll be sure to try that from now on.