Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The next maint/update will be on 25th. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      Visitor messaging is temporarily disabled.
Bookmark Thread
Page 3 of 169 FirstFirst 123451353103 ... LastLast
    IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10464 Post(s)

Re: Granblue Fantasy

@Chihayasaur Basically this is what I got

[+] Spoiler

According to the guide, I have to press the blue button, but it instantly lets me send a mail to their site, not sure how they are going to continue from here

KC Status: Building up the Destroyer Armada
    Other game codes: GBF: 7135808 / FKG: 982660683 / SOA: ZD7GKZA4B2

Rep
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)

@Zalfier Huh, weird. Apparently they just want you to send a blank mail, and they'll respond with what I assume is a unique URL for you specifically for whatever reason, and then afterwards you can enter all your information. You can alternatively just put your email in underneath the blue button and I assume they'll just send you the email directly.

No idea why they'd do it this why, but maybe it has to do with the number of bots in Cinderella Girls.

IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10464 Post(s)

@Chihayasaur Well...guess I will play the waiting game for a week or so, hopefully they send me something

and maybe come back if I still got nothing.

Thanks for the help

Rep
    Mentioned
    593 Post(s)

@Zalfier well hopefully it works

you can alternatively wait for the english version that's apparently coming out whenever

IGN
    Zalfier
    Server
    Tawi-Tawi
    Rep
    Mentioned
    10464 Post(s)

@Chihayasaur Yeah, if i still can't get on even after trying, guess I will aim for that instead

Kaigun Shosho (海軍少将)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Damn, I really need to study them menus. For some reason unknown, I changed my character from male to female somehow (!).
    Anyway, how do you change classes (dumb one)? Since I've yet to obtain my first SSR (can normal players even get them, or is the chance incredibly low), I'd would at least try to improve my SR chars.

Rep
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

Quote Originally Posted by hisketinfrom View Post
    Damn, I really need to study them menus. For some reason unknown, I changed my character from male to female somehow (!).
    Anyway, how do you change classes (dumb one)? Since I've yet to obtain my first SSR (can normal players even get them, or is the chance incredibly low), I'd would at least try to improve my SR chars.
    You can only change the class of the MC if that's what you mean, on My page > 編成 > ジョブ詳細 > ジョブチェンジ. You can get SSR units from Legend Gacha, iirc their drop rate is only like 3% so it's recommended to wait until special events when the rate goes up to 6%.

Also everyone, go play this so we can start a himeuta guild or some shit (guild wars going on and I don't have a strong guild ;_;)

together we form god

Granblue Fantasy ID: 6384555

Kaigun Shosho (海軍少将)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@kuavera

You can really change it, found about that on eng forum. And damn I still have to learn a lot. But then again, I didn't know anything when I first tried to play Kancolle so... I'll switch to eng. version when it comes out but only if you can transfer your data from jp. version.

Rep
    Mentioned
    137 Post(s)

@hisketinfrom Ah yea, I know about the sex change, I was talking about the "class" of each character.
    Also from what I've heard instead of making a whole english version they're just gonna add an english option, so same servers and everything.

together we form god

Granblue Fantasy ID: 6384555

Kaigun Shosho (海軍少将)
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@kuavera
    Nice. Will make my life a lot easier. By the way, can you revisit some maps for grinding and equipment and etc.? Haven't found the option for that (you can just replay some cutscenes), so can you enlighten this pleb?