Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 16 FirstFirst 123412 ... LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2216 Post(s)

Re: Winter 2016 Anime

@Kranesh Yeah, didn't get more than that myself... and german is my first language >.<

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)

Picture in the spoilers is broken, @Leyana.

...Or at least, it is for me.

Rep
    Mentioned
    193 Post(s)

@PixelSupreme That's Japan for you, inventing non-existant foreing words since forever!

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

@Fazel It's just you. Are you running any adblocker? Or it's just massive and timed out when loading.

Anyway I see lots of sequels I'm interested in. Some new shows look promising.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)

@Leyana Yeah, I have adblocker. How odd. It was broken the last time I checked. It's working now, even though I did nothing. Probably timed out from loading. Well whatever. Thank you anyway.

IGN
    ことなの
    Server
    Iwagawa Breakfield
    Rep
    Mentioned
    7811 Post(s)

I'm surprised they are doing a new nurse witch Komugi... that series had some time like 13 years ago but it never really had much released under it other than a handful of OVA's. I'm curious what the'll do but I never watched any of the original only the h-doujins it spawned back when I was 15

Let see winter.. what jumps right away to watch are obviously sequels;
    Ass class; which is a good adaptation
    Gate 2nd; which is a meh adaptation but I've not read the source so I can live with it.

Of the other stuff.. Dimension W seems curious enough to give a try. I don't really see anything that really stands out or in my taste though.

I rarely watch more than three things a season anyway so I'll probably just watch those three. If I get around to watching Ass class, I might just not because I've always kept up to date on the manga, instead might just watch random episodes like I did the first season.

Two things will never happen:
    Yuzuki getting added or Kagero-class K2.

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

@KotoNano Well they did do Osomatsu-san this season. Maybe they're mining for nostalgia now. inb4 Kochikame.

IGN
    ナウェン
    Server
    Truk Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Akagami no Shirayuki Hime S2 (definitely, I love this series so much)
    Hai no Gensou Grimgar
    Divine Gate
    Norn9: Norn+Nornet

I don't have large interest in any of them (except Shirayuki) but I'll give them a shot. I lost interest in Gate and Assasination Classroom so I won't watch the next season.

HQ Level: 72

IGN
    Jammies
    Server
    Truk Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    19 Post(s)

Next season I'm mostly in it for the movies. Between Kizumonogatari finally coming, the Wixoss movie, and the last exile getting a movie??? I think I'll be set for a while. I'll pick up anything else that piques my interest along the way.

I'm going first... I'll be waiting for your return...

Rep
    Mentioned
    4764 Post(s)

@jammertime Movies are at least a season or two late before the sub groups get to them though. :(