Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      The Winter2017 event has begun and will end on 28th, Check here for more info.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    IGN
    Goldfire
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

Re: [Mod] HeavenlyWind (TBD)

@Haneko Ah, when actually looking at the error properly, I can see that the error is being thrown on 'VolumeManager', so that makes sense. I have the RemoteFX options enabled for RDP, but I left sound disabled because they're un-needed unless I'm at home.

Anyway, thanks for looking at that for us.

Commander
    Rep
    Mentioned
    56 Post(s)

How to use? Its redirect me to Nutaku.com and i can't find the "hack cookie" or something like that, plz help. This software look good, especially combat feature.

Never forget 28/11/2014, RIP my girls:
    Kumano Kai 56.
    Kiso Kai Ni 70.
    Yuudachi Kai Ni 75.
    Fubuki Kai 80.

Rep
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)

@Opeth007
    It seem that it's your network that redirected your connection and, unfortunately, the "cookie hacking" is not available now.
    I've spent time researching about it but DMM still gives me error area screen after login (browsing DMM works however), so I suggest that using a proxy or VPN until I have done it. Sorry!

Development Report

First of all, I'm going to take my final exam, so the development will get very slow in the next few weeks. (I need partners)

Secondly, I've an idea about the official name, to call it KanColle Inspector.

Next, about the "real-time quest progress", I determine to divide it into two parts. One part is for the simple quests like expedition, repairing, supplying, construction and development, which can be available in the next release. And the other one is for the quests with lots of complex requirements like battle, special equipment scrapping and so on. To implement their progress tracking, I have to use something very complicated, which I need to spend lots of time

The last one, an alternative browser will be available in the next release, which use blink--the layout engine of Google Chrome, for those who like Chrome or whose Internet Explorer is abnormal

# EOF

いい風ã*。