Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      Fall event has started. Check thread for more information and discussion.
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
Bookmark Thread
Page 313 of 313 FirstFirst ... 213263303311312313
Results 3,121 to 3,130 of 3130
    IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Raid event : Midsummer ! Senhime Summer Vacation is it ?!

The Unit of the Shadow apparence has been say : ---> Takonyūdō

During this Raid some effect will be effective and some are not :

? Poison unaffected
    ? Silence ineffective
    ? Petrification ineffective
    ? Attack strength reduction ineffective
    ? Defensive power reduction ineffective
    ? Reduction of quickness Unaffected
    * Paralysis is effective.
    【Raid event special feature】

Attack power will increase during the event period.
    From this time on, the attack power will increase in proportion to the value of luck.
    【Limited special ability added】

During the event period, the following special abilities are added.
    1: (Octopus Killer) Increases power against youkai including the enthusiast.
    2: (Octopus Killer (strong)) Massive increase in power against youkai including the empire.
    3: Tsunami Immunity : Immunity against the attack Tsunami
    4: Petrification Immunity : Immunity against the attack of petrification
    [Swimsuit] Sorin Otomo / [Swimsuit] Nobuyuki Sanada / [Swimsuit] Oichi

<Invasion Event Special Feature>
    Luck 1 - luck 9 = 3.5 times
    Luck 10 ~ Luck 14 = 4.0 times
    Luck 15 ~ Luck 19 = 4.5 times
    Luck 20 ~ Luck 24 = 5.0 times
    Luck 25 ~ Luck 99 = 5.5 times (damage)
    <Period limited special ability>
    A couple of days

Yoshinori Miyoshi / Yoshihide Miyoshi
    A couple of days

[Trio Girl] Iwanari Tomomichi / Miyoshi Chōitsu / Miyoshi Masayasu
    A couple of days

Ukita Naoie
    Luck 1 - Luck 9 = 4.5
    Luck 10 ~ Luck 14 = 5.0 times
    Luck 15 ~ Luck 19 = 5.5 times
    Luck 20 ~ Luck 24 = 6.0 times
    Luck 25 ~ Luck 99 = 6.5 times (Damage)
    2, 3, 4

Luna
    Luck 1 - Luck 9 2.0 times
    Luck 10 ~ Luck 29 2.2 times
    Luck 30 ~ Luck 49 2.4 times
    Luck 50 ~ Luck 74 2.6 times
    Luck 75 ~ Luck 98 2.8 times
    Luck 99 3.0 times

Soru / Sue Harukata
    Luck 1 - Luck 9 1.5 times
    Luck 10 ~ Luck 29 1.6 times
    Luck 30 ~ Luck 49 1.7 times
    Luck 50 ~ Luck 74 1.8 times
    Luck 75 ~ Luck 98 1.9 times
    Luck 99 2.0 times
    Daily Night Swimsuit Gacha

will be added after end of maintenance !
    Inside have : (swimsuit) Sorin Otomo / (swimsuit) Oichi / (Swimsuit) Nobuyuki Sanada

This Gacha have a roll of 10x or 1x
    Name of the event : Midsummer ! Senhime Summer Vacation is it ?! Ukita Naoie will be added as the next Senhime point with 600k

This new senhime had the same skill as the Watatsumi Boss = Poison very deadly

The deal to HP is same as the normal Poison but Unless other poison that put your Senhime to 1 HP without killing, this Poison effect had the effect that the ennemy can get killed by it
    by following all these update, Jatai (fire) will be also added in the Daily Section Happy Summer Event !

Everytime you log, you got 1 :Magatama: (No end time)
    Swimsuit Support campagn

When you log between 18/07/2017 and 21/07/2017, you got 5 :Magatama:

Last edited by Arkayda; 07-17-2017 at 04:06 PM.
    http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Senpro Discord + ReBless + Goddess Kiss X : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Everybody know, all aged version of this (and other) game is region locked. I just run in mistake an R18 version of ガールズクロスクロニクル - オンラインゲーム. The game progress same in both version (R18 and all aged). All girls, lvl and progress is procesed in both. After that I just try with Senpro. The result is the same.
    You can play R18 without vpn and can contnue progress from an all aged version. Maybe I am a 馬鹿 to not find out until now. This game has heavy load, and unpleasant with VPN and don't have to watch crapy eroge scenes just play an R18 as before.

IGN
    Shakoran (SenPro)
    Server
    Buin Naval base
    Rep
    Mentioned
    329 Post(s)
    Some Region is still blocked in R-18 because Strict about R-18 thing or slow internet. Thus... The game is still playable on all age in Android for everyone

http://img15.hostingpics.net/pics/291264Ark.png
    DMM Senpro Discord + ReBless + Goddess Kiss X : https://discord.gg/eKwXUyU

Newly Registered
    Server
    Shootoorandoo Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Dunno if this thread is still alive, but just started this game so apologies for the question dump! So far my gacha pull consists of Tokugawa Ieyasu, Nene, Hayashi HIdesada (water), Naoe Kanetsugu (wind), Maeda Toshihisa (fire), Niwa Nagahide (dark), Xavier, Amago Haruhisa (light).I know Ieyasu has a great 50-75% damage reduction skill, and since I use the mats from Emma to get Niwa to 6* she is also very useful in my dark team, but are the rest any good? Especially Xavier - why is he so squishy?

1) Are the 5* gods/spirits any good to shore up my teams in place of 5* girls? I already have Emma (dark), Kuanyin and some baboon thing (light) and the cow hands one (fire), but are there any good ones I should try to farm - especially light ones because my dark farming team is the strongest. Edit: I probably also need a water attacker with high single target damage to help Ieyasu out.

2) Are there any 4*units worth training, or are they only useful to have around in case they get bonuses in event? Also, is it worth upgrading them to 5*?

3) How do I collect the "princess ball" thing? (The one that you can exchange 150,000 or 600,000 for a special unit). I don't really understand the Jap wiki on this one.

4) I followed the Jap wiki advice and used my new player regen to farm about 8 mil gold so far. Do I need more or is this enough?

5) For the part where you can build your own castle. How do you get gold into the "castle account"? Is it just by headpatting your girls when they are in castle mode, visiting your friends (lol so far only one unsuspecting Japanese accepted my friend request) or is there another way to use your gold to upgrade the castle?

6) I don't really understand the current event (although it is ending soon, but just in case this style of event comes back again). You complete all 100 stages and get a 6* girl?

7) Any gacha worth waiting for (or like time periods to roll gacha when there is a higher 5* rate or something), or are they all more or less the same just different units?

Thanks in advance!

Last edited by lagomorphae; 10-13-2017 at 01:23 AM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    lagomorphae:

2. Some of 4* units are quite usefull: all attack buff, all heal, resurection, treasure hunter bonus. Some of them has decent stat too. Is worth to upgrade them. In conquest map only historcial units can be used... You can farm a 35 stamina events for 5* with decent upgraded 5(4)* except maybe heavy self healer ones.
    3. If this a gatcha thing, (last button) then You can get points by sell items (cats, low lvl tanuki too).
    4. Never run out of gold, and can farm easily in the right event.
    7. I suggest chose those gatcha that garantates 5* (10 bundle). don't do it individually.

Upgraded 4* in action:
    senpro_1.jpg
    senpro_2.jpg

Not an overpowered but still can hold the line.

Last edited by hidahos; 10-13-2017 at 09:45 AM.

Newly Registered
    Server
    Shootoorandoo Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @hidahos

Thanks for your replies!

For (7) yup, I know to roll gacha only in bundles of 10 at a time to get the guaranteed 5*. Have been well trained by other DMM games :p What I meant is, are there any particularly good gacha worth waiting for, or should I just roll whenever I get 40 free magatama? For example. there is currently a two step gacha where the second 10s roll guarantees you 2 max level 5*s, I think that is really worth it but does it (or maybe something better?) come around often? Or does this game run gacha where the chance to get all 5* units is increased, or is it always just one guaranteed 5* with rate ups for specific units?

Oh and I just discovered these "hulk-tanuki" that nearly wiped out my farming team. It was hilarious, I thought tanuki were supposed to be weak... On the bright side thanks to them I now have 3 lv99s :D (Xavier, Amago Haruhisa, Niwa Nagahide)

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    That might be an 50 stamina terminator-tanuki squad... I fear them too mutch and don't try any more...

Now they can beatable? In the past was 30k hp per TrollTanuki and goes 3x fast as my seihimes...

Newly Registered
    Server
    Shootoorandoo Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    @hidahos

I got lucky, because the tanuki were dark element and my light team is strongest. About 50% of the time I needed to spend 1 magatama to continue (and usually end up getting help from someone else's level 99), but the exp is so good I didn't mind.

BTW, what to do with random 3* non-named soldiers and 3* girls? Sell or combine with higher rank girls or something else?

Rep
    Mentioned
    104 Post(s)
    Soldiers: maybe sell is the best.
    3* seihimes can be used at conquest. Their stats are "normalised" here and they got high speed, attack, def, and hp (only in conquest). Their skill is lack, but You have field big armies of historical units.

Newly Registered
    Server
    Shootoorandoo Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Sorry, question round 2:
    (1) the 指揮能力 (first ability) only applies if the girl is the first one on your team? Does the 指揮能力 of the 2nd girl play a part?
    (2) when does the 特殊能力 (fourth ability) come into play? Especially for those abilities that invalidate silence, paralysis etc. It is 100% of the time as long as you have that girl on your team or there is a % chance to trigger? Like for example I used my godified Kenshin whose 特殊能力 is supposedly to invalidate curses against Tsukuyomi, the rabbit curses still hit Kenshin and kill my team. What am I doing wrong?
    (3) what do you need to kill the "super-hell" bosses (60 AP) like Tsukuyomi? 4 lv 99s with maxed stats enough, or...?