Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

Re: KC Secretary Rainmeter Skin

@Mr_Retro i guess my elaborate table wont be needed then ;-; and i said to use the image off the wiki since they are all png anyway, but i guess if people wanted to use fanart they could use the png warning. Might try and get it working for abyssals that have voices as well, i guess it would be a case of deleting the unnecessary hourlies code.

married suzuya on her birthday : 20/11/15
    married shoukaku : 12/1/16
    add me on battlenet for overwatch and stuff : Penguinmafia#2808

IGN
    Mr_Retro
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3441 Post(s)

@Penguinmafia Sorry! But, you might keep it to instead show those are the numbers the .ini file currently expects to see. Do all kanmusu lines have that numbering? I just kind of assumed they did.

Amatsukaze Getto! 6:08pm May 3, 2015 | Married Amatsukaze! ~10:27pm October 17, 2015 | MyAnimeList | DeviantArt
    Use Rainmeter? Try the KC Secretary Rainmeter Skin! | My Japan travel blog! (last updated June 24)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

@Mr_Retro well i just figured out which lines were which by comparing the WAV files with the ones off the wiki and posting them into the table, i will keep it on the guide for now, so people can check through their Lines folder to see if they got everything. Getting the abyssal version working would be good for a few kanmusu as well, since there are still some without hourlies

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

@Mr_Retro i got dd hime working ( i think) i have no idea how any of the code works so i just deleted the bit about hourlies and copied the 2 poke lines so all 4 were there like in the kanmusu version, have a look and see if i messed anything up, and i am also gonna upload the suzuya one after

- - - Updated - - -

dd hime link (not confirmed fully working yet though) Zippyshare.com - kcSecretary destroyer hime.zip
    suzuya link Zippyshare.com - kcSecretary suzuya.zip
    PT imps Zippyshare.com - kcSecretary spawn of satan aka PT imps.zip

IGN
    Mr_Retro
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3441 Post(s)

@Penguinmafia Okay, I'll take a look at it sometime today (hopefully). Why the heck would you do PT Imps, though...

Amatsukaze Getto! 6:08pm May 3, 2015 | Married Amatsukaze! ~10:27pm October 17, 2015 | MyAnimeList | DeviantArt
    Use Rainmeter? Try the KC Secretary Rainmeter Skin! | My Japan travel blog! (last updated June 24)

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

@Mr_Retro i just felt like it for some reason ;-; i think i am going to hell

IGN
    Mr_Retro
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3441 Post(s)

Just released a new update (v0.20)!
    - You can now right-click the skin and select "Stop Dynamic Lines" to disable hourlies and idle lines! Right-click again and select "Start Dynamic Lines" to re-enable them.
    - There's now a "shipID" variable in the .ini that records the ID used in voice lines (the id looks like "kc###v"). You can change that, and as long as the numbering is the same, you shouldn't have to go and rename all of the voice lines.

The shipID variable:

Replace "kc316v" with whatever ID is used for your kanmusu's voice lines.

@Penguinmafia
    Here's a bit of an explanation of the idle line code, so you can clean up the, for example, abyssals who only have a few lines.

The code just generates a random number between 2 and 5 (inclusive) to randomly pick one of the 4 poke lines.
    Line A defines the lowest number the generator can pick.
    Line B defines the highest number the generator can pick.
    Line C replaces the number 5 (if it's picked) with the number 28, since that's the number of the married line.
    So, to clean up some of your work, just change the high bound to 3 (and delete the Substitute line). Then you only have to include a 2 and 3 voice line and nothing else! Also, you can delete the "HourlyNumber" code, since it also won't be used by your abyssals.

Oh, yeah! I also added a DL link for a "blank" version that doesn't include lines or an image. That way you can more quickly download new updates and such if you (for some odd reason) don't use Amatsukaze.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)

@Mr_Retro gonna try making a shoukaku one tomorrow, will let you know how the file name thingy works out for it

IGN
    Mr_Retro
    Server
    Saiki Bay Anchorage
    Rep
    Mentioned
    3441 Post(s)

@Penguinmafia Sure, can do!

Also, there's actually a bit of a bug with the "Stop Dynamic Lines" menu item. If you stop the lines at, say, 1pm and restart them at 2pm, it will actually go ahead and play the 2pm hourly (since it's looking at if the value changed or not). I didn't think it was a huge issue, so I decided to release it anyway. There will probably be changes to how that works in the future, however,

Edit: Do you think I should add a download for just the .ini file? When I update, that's probably the only the thing that will really change, so it might be convenient for you.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2214 Post(s)