Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
    Rep
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)

Hitsuji is getting some more Gahca love on the 26th! Noah, Shebi, Paloma, Loretta, Snow White, Rukia and Maria will be added to the game and up for grabs

http://himeuta.org/signaturepics/sigpic10327_1.gif

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    @kyu bey
    It's interesting how they're releasing four Wind girls at once. The JP version isn't well documented for releases at this point, but I believe we've had all these girls from day 1. I remember Paloma being one of my first rare girls I had to work with.
    Seems like a more scummy move on Nutaku's side to drive gacha sales.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    No surprises there. The Nutaku version isn't following the event listing from the DMM version since day 1, so we kind of did not really expect Nutaku to follow the girl release thing either.

That said, 3 of them are 4*, and 3 are 5*. 4 wind, 1 fire, 1 dark. Mostly mages. Also, Rukia and Maria is one unit despite having 2 names. ...Yes, that means incoming threesome.

It wouldn't be surprising at all if the next event is mostly lightning following this piece of news.

On an unrelated note, I am infinitely curious what religion allows a priest to engage in SM plays with a girl. Lulz.

Last edited by Fazel; 02-24-2016 at 02:27 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    Quote Originally Posted by Folseus View Post
    @kyu bey
    It's interesting how they're releasing four Wind girls at once. The JP version isn't well documented for releases at this point, but I believe we've had all these girls from day 1. I remember Paloma being one of my first rare girls I had to work with.
    Seems like a more scummy move on Nutaku's side to drive gacha sales.
    they don't follow anything (event / gacha pool / story map) lol
    nutaku still had smaller gacha pool than dmm at day 1 even after that update at 26th for example i still don't see lilith in game even though she's the poster girl
    4 story maps with LOTS of 1* - 3* drop being disabled
    already throw 2 events for lulz (tatiana & meltoria rewards) & i have no idea what these are(V) except the soonTM (can't find it at wiki related to 'x' dragon @_@)

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Dragon Challenge was eventually turned into the Arena. It was basically the first event, and then they did one for each element and stopped. You just defeat the dragon in the event map and it increases your kill counter by 1. Get rewards every ~10ish kills up to 100, and maybe farm for some extra drops if you wanted.

Rep
    Mentioned
    748 Post(s)
    Just as a heads up, after today's mainentance, the JP version announced it was closing on March 31st.
    You can read more about that here.

Rep
    Mentioned
    286 Post(s)
    any point of doing level beyond novice since this one is basically based on kill count?

Rep
    Mentioned
    2704 Post(s)
    Since the twins are out I tried the 1k gold gacha.

No 3*? I thought they say guaranteed 3*.

Captain
    Rep
    Mentioned
    382 Post(s)
    There's a blue and a green dragon event. Are the rewards interchangeable or separate?

As in, if I clear novice blue and novice green, would I get 2 gacha tickets?
    They're separate.

@ofi123 I wouldn't be surprised if they meant "guaranteed 3*" as in you are guaranteed to get a 2* that can evolve into a 3*. What did you get?

Last edited by Fazel; 02-26-2016 at 05:13 PM.

Rep
    Mentioned
    2704 Post(s)
    @Fazel

Really? Now my opinion of this game, on Nutaku, has dropped even further :\