Hello & Welcome to our community. Is this your first visit? Register
  • News & Announcements
      As a counter measurement to Ad spam, newly registered users are required to create a thread in the Introduction Forum before allowing to be able to reply and create threads.
      Please allow some time for posts to be approved. We thank you for your patience on this matter.
Bookmark Thread
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)

ibadlydrawrandomandsillythings!

so! I used to have a badart thread in the old forums which are now unsalvageable ruins, and here is the sequel-continuation of that.

these are simply things I put up from my tumblr!

I've been drawing loosely here and there whenever I felt like it (about once every few months) between 2008 and 2010, but stopped drawing
    much or anything between 2010 to 2015. it was really only last year when I thought I'd pick it up again so I went ahead and found a second hand
    intuos tablet and have been drawing digitally only ever since last october! as a result of not colouring since forever, my shading and colouring theory
    has really suffered but I hope to pick it up as quickly as possible.

a request by @AdmGreyKaiser who seldom comes here anymore:
    [+] Spoiler

.. who asked for a drawing of pudding and suzuya, so I drew him and pudding and suzuya because that's how I see their relationship. suzuya gloating over stealing
    the admiral's last pudding and poor admgreykaiser can't do anything about it!

(I'll put the rest here later)

a special mention to @petit-cheese (if you can read this) for your wonderful help, and misacchi/admgrey for spending the time to critique for me, and tea for being awesome! thank you :')

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

Rep
    Mentioned
    4796 Post(s)

Re: ibadlydrawrandomandsillythings!

I don't think this deserves being called "badly". I'd be happy if I could draw like that.

Ask me about "GCT Shelter"! It's just like an animal shelter, but for GCTers and with smaller cages. And more weirdos. Definitely more weirdos.

IGN
    Lempika
    Server
    Saiki Bay Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    40 Post(s)

Really looking forward to seeing your stuff :D

HQ 107 | SENDAI 155 | RESTOCKING | KAI NI LIST | PIXIV | TWITTER | STEAM | ART THREAD

dranzerstar: I cant even find panties on lem twitter | dranzerstar: im internetly upset

IGN
    PrimalBidoof
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2633 Post(s)

I have a problem with this thread. I can't seem to find the badly drawn art :P

Nice work!

~ Art Thread ~ Twitch:Offline ~ Pixiv ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzai View Post
    poi poi mptjerfuckrs

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    thank you people above!

I've been practising some things recently, then decided to draw something random again. I saw an image of a 'mestiza de sangley' and thought she was really cool, so I drew something in her likeness:

[+] Spoiler

image is too massive help

the original mestiza de sangley image:
    [+] Spoiler

her hair is as difficult to draw as it probably is to maintain.......

thanks to Lycanous for the not-so-existent yet still great signature! I'll get it back one day..

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    I drew elphelt from guilty gear because I thought she was a cool character:

this was a quick and crappy drawing (which is evident once zoomed in). I didn't bother polishing this since this was originally meant for a friend and a profile picture, so the small imperfections would not be visible!

IGN
    PrimalBidoof
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    2633 Post(s)
    A quick and crappy drawing? That there would take me a whole day to draw ._.

Nice work once again!

thetitleisalie

~ Art Thread ~ Twitch:Offline ~ Pixiv ~

Quote Originally Posted by Tomzai View Post
    poi poi mptjerfuckrs

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    @PrimalBidoof thank you! I'm hoping to improve relative proportions instead of anatomical proportion now, so I get a better all-rounded shape in my drawings. previously I'd really only looked into anatomy and practised that, then one day I realised that my relative anatomy was awful x___x

Rep
    Mentioned
    77 Post(s)
    She's cute, nice work!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

IGN
    S.Razelrink
    Server
    Paramushir Docks
    Rep
    Mentioned
    62 Post(s)
    [+] Spoiler

my first day of a thirty day-challenge instigated by my fellow drawing friend. this struggle is all her fault ahhhhh this was like 45 minute so rushed with everything and my bedtime is so overdue

I'm sure we all know who this person is...

Last edited by S.Razelrink; 04-11-2016 at 09:38 PM.